✿ PART 104 ✿

Location  :  NANDINI's castle  ;  Mumbai

MANIK reached the living room followed by NYONIKA , to see NANDINI's face is almost covered with her fav Belgium Chocolate ice cream............

M - ohh god...........
What is this...........??

All looked at him and NYONIKA smiled watching NANDINI making a cute pout............

N - PAPA...........

Dekhona.............
Mele ( mere ) face pe ice cleam
( cream ) lag gayi.............

She said looking at MANIK with the cutest pout ever and MANIK smiled instantly.............

He lifted her in his arms , in bridal style and said rubbing his nose with her's............

M - kaise nahin lagta............

Mere BABU ko ice cream khana toh ata hi nahin...........

He said and NANDINI made a cute pout , but then she started giggling , looking at MANIK , because some of the ice cream got attached to his nose tip , while rubbing it with NANDINI's nose.............

N - PAPA ko bhi ice cream kahana nahin ata............

She said while giggling and clapping her hands............

All the others are adoring their cute bond and blessing them to stay like this always...........

M - acha BACHU............
PAPA ko ched raha hain , mera naughty BACHA..............

Abhi batata hoon............

He put her down and started tickling her and NANDINI started running all around............

All the others are jus sitting and enjoying their cute nokjhok and their love...........

Soon NANDINI got tired and came and sat on Mr.MALHOTRA's lap , who held her tightly and protectively , as she is panting heavily............

Even MANIK got settled down on one of the couches............

CABIR ordered some water for both of them and soon the servants served water to MANAN ; which they gulped in one go.............

M - acha come BABU...........
Let me clean u...........

See , u need to change ur clothes too...........
They got the stains of the ice cream............

Come...........

Saying this he again took her in his arms and started walking towards the stairs , when he heard CABIR's voice............

C - acha MANIK sun............

MANIK turned around to face CABIR...........

C - lunch keliye hi aana tum log............

M - whattt..........??

CABIR , kya bol raha hain...........??

C - nahin..........
Mera matlab hain ki lunch keliye hi aana.............