✿ PART 92 ✿

Location : Hospital ; Manali

CABIR made NANDINI sit in the back seat beside MANIK and MANIK kept his head in her lap............💛💛.

NANDINI looked at MANIK , but she didn't say anything and kept staring at him...........😞.

Even MANIK is unable to speak anything because of his pain , but even he is staring at NANDINI without blinking his eyelids...........😞.

All reached a famous hospital in Manali and RAGHAV rushed inside , shouting for a doc.............🏩.

CABIR , Mr.MALHOTRA & DHRUV helped MANIK and ABHI is handling NANDINI with the help of NAVYA.............

She is neither talking nor responding.............
She is jus looking at MANIK and holding his right hand as tight as she can...........💕💕.

Even MANIK is holding her hand tightly.............
Both are not ready to leave each other's hands............😍😍.

Soon the Ward boys brought a stretcher for MANIK and made him lay on that.............

They started to take him towards the OT.............

But MANAN are lost in each other , both are not ready to shift their gaze from each other..............😐😐.

They are scared that if they will blink their eyes , the other will disappear.............

Soon they reached the OT , but MANAN are not leaving their entwined hands..............

All looked at them and sighed helplessly

All looked at them and sighed helplessly..............😩😩😩.

Mr.MALHOTRA went to NANDINI and held her by her shoulders..............

Ma - meri GUDIYA.............
Uska haath chod do BETA..............

But no...........

There is no use of saying anything to them.............
He sighed sadly and gave a defeated & helpless look to CABIR............😩😟.

CABIR wiped his tears off and went to NANDINI.............

Taking her in a side hug , he said or rather begged.............

C - mera BACHA............👰.
Tu usse jaane nahin degi toh , uska dard aur badh jayega mera BABY..............

Vo log uska dard kum karne keliye leke jaa rahe hain..............
Usse jaane de BACHA.............👰.