Jack's Advise (Lost Chapter)

(Bunny's POV)

I continued glaring at Jack as he avoided my questions and juggled some eggs. "Jack! Answer me!"

Jack sighed. "All right." He put the egg down. "Geez." He faced me and rolled his eyes. "What is it you want to know again?" He let out a few small laughs.

I rolled my eyes. "Two centuries ago, you asked me for some advice on a date. Now you need to pay that debt."

Jack's eyes widend. "You never said I owed you!"

I smirked. "I clearly remember that I did. Now answer my questions." I leaned back on the hill behind me. "Is there a way to stop (_your name_)'s aging?" 

Jack's shoulders fell. "Have you asked the man in the moon?" 

My eyes widened. "I didn't think of that." I let out a small laugh.

Jack smiled weakly. "You should. I think that was my mistake with..."

I placed a paw on his shoulder. "I know. Thank you, Jack." I smiled.

Jack nodded slowly, looking at the ground. His eyes moved up to look at me. "Does Pitch know?"

I sucked in some air and slowly nodded. "He's known for quite a bit of time actually."

Jack's gaze gravely pierced into mine. "Don't take anything he offers you. Actually, don't let (_your name_) take anything he offers. ANYTHING."