Chapter Thirty-One

I usually try and ink out an 8K+ word chapter. Well, this one kind of got away from me and it ended at 13k. I am so prepared for these comments. *rubs hands together*

[ edited, while cringing, HARD, I hate myself, this chapter sucks, I warned you, oh god ]

- - - -

"We might just get hit with the R.I.C.O..." – Drake

- - - -

I woke up to somebody standing over me.

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest as I screamed immediately. I scrambled to my left, grasping at the portion of the bed where Liam had laid down just a few hours before, attempting to get his attention. My hands searched for his body, but I came up empty as my eyes adjusted to the darkness and saw, that nobody was lying beside me.

Refusing to look behind me, I scrambled to my knees, trying to crawl to the other side of the bed and distance myself from the figure that had been standing beside me.

"Shut up!" They growled through gritted teeth. I felt their hand wrap around my ankle and tug, causing me to slide towards them, still screaming. My hands clamped to the sheets and duvet, refusing to let go. I was kicking and screaming on my stomach, trying to break free; but truthfully, it was hopeless. The hold they had on my ankle was impossible to break out of.

In an instant, the creep had somehow twisted my body on the bed, causing me to lie face up. My heart hammered against my chest as they stood in a stream of moonlight that was seeping through cracks in Luciano's window shades. The dim, natural light illuminated the man's shoulders, causing a necklace that hung around his neck, to glisten.

They leaned forward quickly, slapping a hand over my mouth to muffle my continuous screams and cries of terror. He pinned my legs with his one arm, before crawling on top of me, keeping me still.

He leaned down, out of the looming darkness. They were so close to me in fact, that I could feel the coolness of the necklace, slowly dragging across the exposed skin on my chest. It caused goosebumps to rise on my skin as I lay there, pinned. The screaming stopped out of paralyzing fear; it was to the point where I was frozen with fright.

That's when I see who it is.

Federico.

He lowers his mouth to the ride side of my head, whispering. "Why are you screaming?"

I had to let my instant fear subside before I could speak again. I was growing uncomfortable at the feeling of his body pressed against mine; slowly, he moved his hands away from my legs, but in turn, he pressed his hips against mine, still pinning me to the soft mattress. I inhaled deeply, trying to catch my breath; but the smell of his cologne was the only thing that filled my nostrils – it was a lively citrus smell, with a hint of spices and woods.

"Oh, I don't know," I mimick his whisper, squirming gently underneath him. "Maybe because you woke me up by standing creepishly over my head like the Joker."

"Oh," His lips brush against my ear, causing me to shiver. "I can make you scream even louder if you want me to," He groans sexually in my ear, causing my eyes to widen. "Have you ever had a guy go down on you before?"

I stumble over every word. "Uh, n-not but-the-what?"

He smirks against my neck, "I didn't think so." I feel his hands grip my sides. His hands tease at the hem of my shirt, beginning to inch their way up my shirt. I slap his hands away and kick my legs upward.

"Fuck, shit, fuck fuck, cazzo!" He reaches for his crotch as he stumbles out the bed, falling to the ground in the process. I scramble up and turn on the lamp beside the bed. Federico mumbles incoherent words as he lies on the ground, still clutching his crotch.