Chapter 5 The Surprise

(Recap:

I drove back home, I was wondering what was the surprise was from my mom. I parked my car beside sidewalk and grabbed my shopping bags,

**RING** **RING** **RING**

It was Finn!!! I answered "Hello"

"Hey love, umm listen, when I first talked to you, *I stepped up onto the porch* I was happy, I just want to tell you, * I grabbed my keys* that I really like *I unlocked the door, and opened it* you"

My facial expression dropped to shock and I immediately dropped all my bags.)

I immediately dropped my bags and ran to hug Finn, "Finn your here!" We hugged for as long as I could remember. Finn and I broke apart, I could see my mom peeking from the kitchen, she was smiling.

Finn grabbed my hand, " Where are we going?" I asked, he didn't answer, but guided me to the backyard. He covered my eyes with his hands, at first I was curious why he was covering eyes, I could tell we were outside now, he removed his hands away from my eyes, eyes open my eyes, I kept blinking because my vision was all a blur, as it all cleared, my eyes widened, I smiled, I looked back at Finn, he was grinning, it was so beautiful, there were candles shaped as a heart, inside the heart was candles shaped as F + M, it was all so perfect the sun setted.

" Happy Birthday." Finn smiled, he kissed me on the cheek, I started blushing,

"Thank you so much!" I thanked him and hugged him,

*CLICK*

Finn and I looked at the direction where the sound came from, it was my mom taking a picture from a polaroid... A POLAROID!?!?! (an:Michelle loves Polaroids, yea.......)

"Here you sweety." My mom handed me the picture and the polaroid.

"Thanks Mom!" I thanked her

"You shouldn't be thanking me, you should be thanking Finn for all this, he did everything." she said, I looked back at Finn, (my mom leaves)

"Finn you did all this? But I'm not even your girlfriend." I said, STUPID WHY DID YOU EVEN SAY THAT!?!?!

Finn happy facial expression dropped, "I did this for you, because I really like you... Michelle Hernandez, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks

My heart was racing, I was screaming in the inside, he likes me!!!!

"Soo...?" he was waiting for me to answer

My lips crashed to his, he smiled during we kissed, as I kissed him I could see fireworks, I felt like he was the one, we broke apart.

"I'm guessing that was a yes?" Finn was grinning

I nodded.

"YES!!" he shouted, he huggd me and picked me up from the ground , he spun me around, we both laughed

Finn's POV:

I asked her to be my girlfriend, my heart was pounding slow as if it was my last breath, it pressured me so much, what if she rejected me, I did all this for nothing. I couldn't wait for her to answer,

"Soo...?"

Suddenly she kissed me, I closed my eyes, the kiss was so unbelievable, I felt like she was the one, we both broke apart,

"I'm guessing that was a yes?" I asked, I could feel my cheeks warm up.

She nodded. I was so happy, she was mine!

"YES!!" I shouted, I hugged her and picked her up from the ground, I spun her around, we both laughed.

"It's getting pretty late, we should go inside." she said, both of our hands intertwined, this was the best day.

Michelles POV:

We took off our shoes and brought it to the front door, I guided him to the to the living room, while we were heading to the living room, Finn's arm was around my waist, I was blushing. We watched movies with suspense, action, or thriller, I wear girly, edgy clothes, and I act girly, doesn't mean I can't watch those kind of movies. I enjoyed this day, even tho it was my birthday. I was lying on his chest, I loved how I could hear his heart beat.

After we watched the movies we were interested to, we both headed up stairs, we both hugged each other, he kissed me on the cheeke, which caused me to smile.

"Night beautiful." He said and hugged me one last time.

"Night handsome" I replied back, he smiled. He went and entered the guest room and shut the door. I went back to my room, I saw my mom as she stepped out of her room, She smiled at me, I smiled back,

"Hey mom?" I asked

"Yes, sweetie?" She replied back

"Thanks." I thanked her. "Why?" She asked. "Because, I never been so happy like this ever since..." I stopped,

*FLASHBACK*

I was laughing and running around playing soccer with my dad, I didn't care if I was 13 and playing my dad, he and I are into soccer, and I was in the soccer team.

" Little one,"( little one was my nickname,) "lets practice scoring, since your offense, and I will be your goalie for now." He said to me, "Are you sure Dad?" I asked, "Yes! Don't worry little one, I'm still in good shape." He was joking,( but he said he was "fine" he lied to me because he didn't want me to worry about his heart problems.) I just laughed. As I prepared myself to score, I felt like something would go wrong I was right, I kicked the ball to score, my dad started to jumped p, but then he looked like he was hurt, he fell to the ground an d lay there, screaming, my eyes widen, "Dad!" I yelled, tears began streaming down my face, "Dad wake up, wake up" I was panicking, I started to call the police for an ambulance.

I was holding my dad hand as the nurses were heading him to the emergency room, when we headed to the door, one of the nurses stopped me, "Little girl you can't go in here now." I yelled at her "NO I need my dad! I need to know if he's okay!!" I was going physical and angry, i started yelling and yelling at her, all of the people who were in the area were staring at me, I couldn't stop here, I needed my dad, " LET ME IN", my mom suddenly ran over and hugged me to stop hurting the nurse, "shhhhh.. Stop sweetie, stop." my mom was calming down but her voice was shaking, I knew she was crying, " BUT MOM, DAD NEEDS YOU AND ME! I NEEWD TO SEE HIM." I yelled. "Stop now, its okay sweetie , he'll be fine." She some how convinced me to stop, we sat down on the waiting chairs. Hours and Hours had gone by, my mom was rubbing my back. As the doctor came out of the emergency room, me and mom both stood up , my mom was doing a 'I will handle this' look, I sat down, my mom talked to the doctor, I could barely hear them, as I saw my mom looking worried, I could here " I'm so sorry but your husband is in a coma, he was too tired and as by the looks of it he had a major heart attack, he is fetal condition" my heart sank more and more, I saw my mom crying and crying. I ran up and started hugging her as we both cried. We both went to his room, I saw him with tubes and all medical stuff I was crying and crying. I walked up to him and hugged him gently, " I'm so sorry dad, its all my fault." I started crying, " Sweetie, its not your fault, Dad just got tired." My mom was rubbing my back.

It was getting really late, my mom and I drove back home, she brought me to my bed, as I lied in my bed. I couldn't believe it just happened to me, having my father risk everything for me, as my mom, was about to leave, i asked her, " Mom?", she looked back at me "Yes sweetie?", "Is dad going to be better soon?" I asked her, she looked down, I saw a tear drop, "I... don't..... know...," her voice was shaking, " Only God knows, He is watching us up in Heaven." she tried to smile. "Its all my fault mom! If I didn't agree to do score then we wouldn't be in this stupid situation!" I was crying, " Shhhhhhh.... Sweetie its not your fault." She said as she was calming down, she started to sing me a lullaby to me, and I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: sorry i had to cut the flash back, it started to be too long, but in the next chapter it will be also intense too...

Dont't forget to Vote and comment thanks! )