Chapter 6 A Day with Him

Michelle's POV:

*******STILL IN FLASHBACK***********

ONE YEAR LATER

I took a deep breath walking towards my dad, "Hi dad, I brought you some flowers." I put the flowers onto his grave, "Its been a year since you left, I miss you so much!" I started tearing , "It's so hard to move on dad, Mom and I are struggling, but I know you are helping us." Tears started to fall down my cheeks, I wiped them away,"Oh, I almost forgot , I just started High School, it's hard to make new friends, but luckily I made one, her name is Avery." I wish I could still hug him, "Well dad, I have to go, tell God that I'm thankful that you are up with him, bye dad love you." I kissed my two fingers (my index, and middle finger) and place them on my Dad's grave.

End of flashback

"Since Dad was alive?" my mom finished my sentence, I nodded. " I know sweetie." My mom hugged me, "I think you should go to bed, you look really tired." mom said, she kissed me on the forehead and we both shut our doors and went to sleep.

********

I woke up, from smelling some sweet tenderness and juicy bacon coming from downstairs, I got out of my bed, I knew my mom was working, who could it be? I went downstairs slowly as I could to not make any noise, I crept to the kitchen, as I peaked in the kitchen I saw a muscular figure, it was Finn, i sighed in relief.. Wait what HUH?! I was stunned! At first I giggled, what a gentleman he was.

"Whats cookin' good lookin'" I smirked at Finn while he turned around he blush and grinned back, " Just making us breakfast." He winked at me, "You know you don't have to do this." I said to him. "I know, but your my girlfriend, I would do anything for you." He smiled, I was blushing.

As he was finished cooking, I prepared the plates, utensils. I sat down waiting for the food, "Breakfast is served!" Finn said like a waiter would say, I laughed, and we began to eat.

After we had finished our meals, we sat on the couch in the living room, I sat on his lap, one of his arm was around my waist, I liked how guys do that to me, " So.. What do you want to do today babe." I asked him, "ummm.. I don't know, you choose." As he kissed my cheek, " Lets go watch a movie!" I exclaimed. "Sure!" He said. We got up and changed .

We went to the theatrs, "So do you want to watch White House Down babe?" I asked, I only chose that movie because Channing Tatum was in it, because he is so damn hot in it, "Yeah, i've been thinking about that movie since we got here." He smiled. "Okay I'll pay our tickets." I said to him, "No love, I will pay the tickets." He refused for me to pay, he such a gentleman, as he got the tickets, I couldn't help but just to smile, "Thanks." I said. "Your welcome beautiful." He kissed me on the cheek.

We were finished getting our snacks for the movie, we went inside the theatre, it wasn't really packed that much so went to very back and sat there. The movie had started, gosh I was nervous, I guess this was our first date, but it wasn't a official one, doesn't the boy thinks of the dates? I thought to myself.

Throughout the movie Finn kept holding my hand, and he did this one move that was so cheesy, he would yawn and stretch his arm around me, I giggled but I loved it.

*********

After the movie had ended, I felt like I wanted to see my dad again, "Babe?" I asked, "Yes love" Finn said to me as we were walking the theaters, " I want you to meet someone special." I told him.

Finns POV:

Someone special? Who could that person be? I shrugged it off and I told her, "okay, love"

As Michelle and I got out of the theaters, she drove, we stopped by a flower shop, at first I thought I would be buying her some flowers, but she bought some flowers for herself, I was guessing that we were going to a hospital. As we went back into the car, I could hear Michelle taking a deep breath, I was confused, then we started going, where we were going was very far. Then I saw the graveyard, it hit me, we were going to see someone dead.

We got out of the car and I held her hand, she guided me through grave stones, then I saw a grave stone that said Joseph Hernandez, 1958-2008, Husband and Father. I gasped it was Michelle's Father. I rubbed her back as she was crying. She placed the flowers on his grave stone. "Hey, Dad. Its been a long while since I been here," she wiped her tears, I wrapped right arm around her waist gently, " Dad, I would like to meet my boyfriend, Finn," she said,I looked at her and I faintly smiled, " He's really sweet, he's just like you. Dad, it's so crazy though, we met over Facebook," she smirked," But he's staying till I start University, I'm really going to miss him, we will try our best to contact each other," she looked at me and smiled. " Hi Mr. Hernandez, as you know, I'm Finn, I'm so grateful, to have your beautiful daughter." I looked at her she was blushing, " Don't you worry, because I will take great care for her, she is my everything, I won't disappoint on you Sir." i finished talking and when I looked at her, she was tearing up, it was tears of joy. Her rested onto my shoulders,and i rested onto her head. That moment I finally realized I didn't like her... I love her, i just don't know how to say it to her.

We headed back to our car hand in hand, I love that feeling how I hold her hand. But yet to soon I will miss that feeling.

(A/N: hey guys sorry its too short its just because I've been really busy even though its summer :P but I hope you guys understand but I will make every chapter Once a week so yea

Vote

And Cmment!!)