Chapter 7 I Love You Forever And Always Babe.

Michelles POV:

Four weeks later.....

"I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow." I frowned at Finn while we were packing up his clothes, "I know babe, I know." He said looking down. Its been four weeks and its been soo fast. We never even got to say I love you to each other. I sighed. "Hey, hey, don't cry, babe, you know," he paused and took deep breath, " you know that I love you." My eye widened, I can't believe he just said that, "You know that I love you too?" I looked up to him and kissed him gently on his lips.

********

I dreaded this day, Finn was leaving. I couldn't help it but just cry and cry. As we arrived at the airport, I held Finn's hand tightly. I just didn't want him to go. "Babe, do you really have to go." I looked up to his beautiful eyes,he sighed "Yeah. But I will call you when I arrive to England." His voice cracking since he was tearing up, I looked down. " I love you." He said, lifting my chin to make me look up, " Forever?" I asked, "Forever and always babe." He smiled. Finn was leaning for a kiss and so was I, we were inches apart, "OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU FINN?!?" A girl who looked like somewhere around 13-15 years old interrupted our kiss, WHO WOULD DO THAT ?!? "Yes?" Finn said confusingly, "OMG!! Can I like take a picture with you?!" The girl squealed, "Uh," he looked at me and then back at her, "Sure!" He said cheerfully, "OMG THANKS!!" She squealed even louder, she grabbed her I phone and she shoved me to go over to Finn, I sighed.

After she took numerous amounts of pictures Finns flight was announced, my heart literally just dropped. A tear dropped. I started crying, I didn't want Finn to leave. "Babe, I have to go now." He fake smiled, I was still shocked, "Babe?" Finn snapped me back in reality. "Huh. Oh, take care of yourself babe." I said to him, he pulled me into the tightest hug we could ever do. I felt like Finn was crying. "Flight to England is now boarding." We pulled apart. He kissed me on my forehead. I can't believe I'm going miss his kisses. He grabbed his suit case and walked off. I started crying even more. "I love you babe!" I yelled as loud as I could, i didn't really care if people looked at me, Finn turned around and blew me a kiss and waved. He walked to his flight. I sat down crying with hands covering my face. Finn is gone. It felt like it was end of the world to me. I won't get to kiss him, hug him, hold hands with him anymore.

Finn's POV:

I'm leaving my girlfriend, it's so stupid, how far we live, we live in two different countries. Why me? "Sir?" the flight attendant trying to get my attention, "huh?" I was dumbfounded, " take your seat, we are about to take off." She said informing me, "oh, sorry" I apologized. I sat at my seat looking out the window. I took my phone out of my pocket, and texted Michelle,

To: Babeeeey (Michelle, a/n: ahaha sorry its kinda cheesy)

Hey love, I'm about to take off, just want to say I love you forever and always babe, remember that. I'm already missing you ;)

From: Finn

I shut off my phone, and adjusted myself to comfiest position, and listened to my music, I yawned, and started drifting off to my sleep.

Michelle's POV:

I started walking to my since it was time to leave, I sighed. I felt a vibration from my phone, it was a text from Finn. I smiled as I read the text, I replied back,

To: Finney <3

Okay babe, take care, I love you forever and always too! I miss you more :-)

From : Michelle

I was so happy he texted, I love him so much, hopefully it will stay like this. I was wrong...

(Will it stay like a happy ending?

Will Michelle and Finn be taking this hard.

I ship MINN

A/N : HEY GUYS!! I'M SOOOOOO SOOOOO SOOO SORRY, I've been really busy since school has started ugghhhhh, And sooooo sorry if its short.. :(
But anyway, I hope I can make more <3)