Chapter 8 Twisted part 1

Third POV:

1 year later...

Michelle walks outside as she was talking in her phone, wearing her red flowy dress, it came to bottom of her high heels that were sparkly gold, her hair curled but her hair was all in one side.

"Babe are you here yet?" She asked

"I'm coming, I'm just parking, has it started yet?" He asked

"No not yet, just 5 minutes left!" Tippy toeing to see any body there in the parking lot

"I see you!"

"I see you too!" She said.

As he walked, there the man wearing a black suit and and a red tie, got out

"Michelle!" He said

"Aaron! I missed you so much" she ran up to him and hugged him

"Well its been three months I've been working babe. But you do look beautiful." He pecked her on the lip

Michelle smiled,and held Aaron's hand as they walked inside a hall.

Michelle's POV:

Its been 1 year since Finn and I broke up, yeah it was pretty hard, but I felt like it was to hard to be with him, and besides he cheated on me, how could I ever trust him ever again, were practically continents apart! We never talked since that day.

***Flashback***

It was my 3 month anniversary with Finn, we couldn't really meet each other since I was at University and he was at London, doing some big project with Jack for youtube. So we just ended up skyping each other.

*skype video-call from Finn Harries*

I clicked answer, and Finn popped up, I smiled,

"Hello love Happy 3 monthsary!" His cheeky smile appeared

"Hey babe, happy 3 monthsary to you too, I love you." I blew him a kiss

Of course the cheesy Finn himself catches it and puts it in his pocket and winks at me through the webcam. I laugh.

*****************

"Well love, I have to go," he looks at his phone and smiles.

I looked confused, but I shrug it off, and say my good byes, "I love you!"

He doesn't answer just smiles, and waved good bye

What he doesn't know he doesn't end the video call, which the webcam is also still on.

There was a knock on his door, he opens the door,

"Ella!" He hugs her and my eyes widen even more, when this Ella girl starts kissing him and became making out session.

I gasped, my eyes were full out red, my so called boyfriend was f*cking cheating on me.

They heard me gasp and Finn turns around and hustles to the webcam,

"Look,I can expla- " it was too late for him explain, I ended it.

15 minutes later..

No calling, no text messages, nothing from him, I thought he loved me, I guess he never did. I lay in my bed sobbing and sobbing, I knew it was childish of me to block him from everything but I did, one text message popped up, it was from Finn.

To Michelle:

I know messed up, but I thought it was best for me, I think we should stop talking to each other.

From: Finn

My heart dropped even more, I was in my dorm sobbing until my roommate/best friend came inside, she was a little tipsy, since she went to a party. She noticed me sobbing, she knew it was something about me and Finn. She sat on the edge of my bed.

"Michelle..."

I said nothing and just hugged her," he cheated on me"

"What the Hell?!? He such a f*cking douchebag!" She yells

I cry even more, she sees me cry.

"Michelle, I didn't mean t-" I interrupted her

"No its fine"

"You know what I think we should go club" I say to her but she was sleeping already on the floor. I rolled my eyes and just went by myself. I wore tight black dress showing my cleavage not caring to anyone who stared at me, I just wanted to make the best out of me, I wanted to move on.

I entered the club, all the men were looking at my body, I felt proud but at the same time uncomfortable, I walk to the bar,

"Give me 4 shots of Vodka please." I demanded the bar tender

At first he looked at me weirdly but smirked, he just handed the 4 shots to me, I never drink, I usually do it when I'm mad or sad, I grabbed the drinks and drank it fast as I could. I got really drunk and dizzy but I didn't care, I got to the dance floor and started grinding on guys that I don't even know.

15 minutes later I was back to reality i got really disgusted, one guy pulled me close to and started kissing me, I pushed him away,

"What f*ck was that for!?" I yelled, he just smirked and grabbed me and started grinding one me

"Get off of me you asshole!" I snapped

"Woah miss you never were like this before, just act slutty and dance with me okay?" he said.

That was it, I slapped him on the face, he got mad

"You should've not did that, come here." He grabbed me and pulled me toward the front entrance, I was yelling and yelling and yelling, but no one heard, we were outside of the club he punched me on the face and pushed me to the ground.

"You piece of sh*t, all you had to do was be slutty!" He started kicking me,

He was on top of me by now, I was scared, I started yelling but he covered my mouth,

"Shut the f*ck up!" He snarled p, then he started kissing me on my neck roughly, I started crying and screaming trying to get out.

"Get the f*ck off of her." A man who looked familiar yelled.

(A/N:Hey guys ik its so short its just coz I'm really busy with work for school and i've been also really lazy...

I think I might end this a little early but I'll just wait and see

What will the familiar man do to that man who is hurting Michelle?

Will Finn come back?

Will Michelle keep partying like this?

Who is that familiar man?

Vote

Comment

Rate and

FOLLOW ME PLEASEE!!)