IV. where she meets someone new

ARYÁ

(Two Weeks Later)

"ARYÁ, trust me it's gonna be fun",Jessica smiled as "California Love" began to play quite loudly making everyone head to the dance floor including them.

I just rolled my eyes honestly not in the mood I'd just gotten out of work dealing with those racist shits and Harry who had not only came to The Hop everyday for the past two weeks just to bother me, but he also followed me to my classes asking too questions and saying the most racist shit he could think of I swear it was like his life
mission was to piss me off.

"Breath Aryá you don't wanna go to jail just yet",I thought to myself as I watched Jessica and Keshia dance making me smile a little, I swear they were just the cutest.

I decided to go get another drink since I really only wanted to get pissy drunk and forget Harry and all the crazy madness that has happened in the three weeks since school started.

"Hypnotize" began playing making the crowd of sweat, drunk, horny people even more excited.

I'll admit I love that song so as I walked to the bar I swayed my hips already a little tipsy.

I found a seat on the very end of the bar tending table away from everyone else waiting until the bar tender came to take my order.

"What can I get you",the bartender asked after a while of me sitting and waiting.

I looked up surprised at the handsome face staring back as me, his smooth caramel skin covered in random tattoos, raven colored hair,hazel eyes, and a killer jawline made him look like some kind of God.

"Can I get a Cuba Libra",I asked not waiting to stare for too long afraid that tears may come to my tears as I stared at his utter beauty.

He laughed his laugh and smile was the cutest thing every the way his eyes crinkled up when he smile and his pearly whites shined even though it was dance inside the club.

But I still scrunched up my face confused on what was so funny.

"What's so funny", I questioned placing my hands on my hips probably looking like a pouting child.

"Oh, nothing it just seems like someone's a light weight", he smirked I gasped shocked he was cute and he had jokes.

"Well then sir give me any Angle's Kiss",I smirked.

He smirked nodded "now that's better one Angel's Kiss for a beautiful angel coming right up",He said winking at me.

I gasped smiling once I realized he was talking to me.

As he made my drink I watched him he moved as though everything he touched was made of glass, we was so gentle and kind with everything.

The way he took his time slowly pour the ingredients into the mixing container, he was so cute.

"Here you go, one Angel Kiss",he smirked placing a straw into my cup.

We just stared at each other for a while making me smile,he was just so cute nobody had ever made me smile this much.

I picked up the glass wanting to taste the drink he made for me.

The alcohol hit me first then the crime the bitter and sweet taste mixed together it was honestly the best thing I'd ever had.

"Damn that's good",I nodded.

He laughed our eyes meeting once a again "you so cute",he continued to laugh.

I was flustered by his sudden outburst.

"T-Thank you",I blushed stuttering, cursing myself for blushing and stuttering.

He laughed as he searched my eyes I didn't know what he was trying to find, but it didn't matter to me he made me forget about work, school, and Harry's racist ass.

"My names Zayn by the way, Zayn Malik",he smirked winking at me.

I couldn't help, but blush once more "I'm Aryá Hicks",I smiled.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady",he smirked his cheesy joke actually working.

"Same to you minus the last part", I giggled, he chuckled shaking his head.

"Funny and cute I guess I got lucky tonight",he smirked, I smiled back.

"I guess you did".

::

Please don't kill me ik it's
not that long, ik this but I've been crazy busy I haven't had time to do anything extra I have STAAR testing next week and I'm studying like a mad man, so yeah.

And yes I have added Zayn to this story  cause like why not, it's Zayn 😊👌🏾

Anyways sorry for my shitty update, I love y'all so much 😍💖💖

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

Afrocentric princess