V. where the prick gets his ass handed to him

ARYÁ

+

(Recap)

"Funny and cute, I guess I got lucky tonight",he smirked, I smiled back.

"I guess you did."

••

"HEY, bartender can you stop making googoo eyes with that girl and come and fill my cup back up",some rude, drunk said throwing his glass up.

Zayn rolled his "I'll be back,",he said stepping away, but turning back around "don't leave",he smirked winking at me one last time.

I smiled shaking my head as I slowly sipped on my drank "Super Freak" playing in the background.

The club had gotten even louder at first I thought it was because of the song, but when I looked up and saw Harry and his group of friends my stomach tightened in the worst way, my heart sunk, and my anger grew.

I looked at him squinting my eyes hoping he'd just disappear and I could continue to talk to Zayn somebody I honestly wanted to be around.

As he was surrounded by a group of adoring annoying girl, his eyes caught mine by complete accident I of course rolled my eyes to the fullest extent and he smirk winking at me with those disgustingly beautiful forest green eyes.

I broke my eyes from him and continued to drink my drink hoping he'd ignore me and continue to let those girl hoe around with him.

But of course God loves to play with me,because as soon as the thought came to my mind he came walking over towards me.

I groaned about to get up, but he yelled my name out.

"What the fuck do you want from me Harry",I groaned placing my hands on my hips.

"I just want to talk to you Aryá",he smiled trying to grab my arm I pulled it away quickly.

"Why",I questioned.

"Because I wanna talk to you",he smirked his dimples making a cocky apparence.

"I'm good though",I smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile",he smiled back staring at my lips.

"I know",I laughed.

"Aryá",Zayn said making me turn my attention back to him.

"Yeah",I asked.

"Is this guy bothering you",he asked pointing to Harry in a rude way which made me like him even more.

"No,because he's going back over there with him hoes", I smiled.

"Nooo,I would like to stay here and meet whoever this is",he smiled looking at Zayn.

"Um,I don't think that'd be a good idea Harry",I said trying to get him to leave.

"Nonsense I have no where else to be",he smiled taking a seat in front of Zayn.