X.where why the fuck you lyin'???

(a/n: because Georgia is in the south && I doubt it ever snows there (I should know I live in Texas) anyways the snowstorm in this story is totally fake, so that means I don't need to hear any shit about "it don't even snow in Georgia" bitch I'm fucking aware, but it's my story so I do what I want😊😊 Goodbye now)

AUTHOR

THE smell of once hot grease and raw meat filled the entire building.

Aryá loved the The Hop the nice folks and the homestyle foods made Aryá fall in love the the restaurant.

It might sound weird,but The Hop took away all the stress,anger, and anxiety Aryá felt on a daily basis that's the only reason she put up with the racism she received almost always.

"Aryá you can close the shop up right," Joe Aryá's boss asked even though it didn't sound like much of a question.

"Yeah,"Aryá smiled as she cleaned the grill.

He just nodded putting on his coat,gloves, and hat waving before mumbling a half ass "Merry Christmas" leaving Aryá alone to clean the restaurant,but she didn't mind she loved the silence.

•••

She hummed softly as she cleaned about to go close the front door when she heard it open.

"We're closed,"Aryá shouted, but she still heard footsteps, so with broom in hand she headed towards the front only to be met with a chest.

"What the hell,"she angrily spat her bottom about to hit the floor when someone caught her.

"Sorry,"he mumbled his hands wrapped around her waist their eyes instantly looking.

Aryá recognized the voice and eyes almost immediately.

"Harry what are you doing here," she questioned as he pulled her up.

"I was bored and hungry," he simply said never letting go of her
waist and she didn't stop him after all Zayn had been much of a boyfriend lately.

"Why—," before Aryá could finish talking the radio interrupted her.

"There is a severe weather alert please do not attempt to leave your homes there will reportedly be at least five inches of snow through the the area please once again do not attempt to leave your homes you will not make it,Snow boulders on on their way to moved the snow from restaurants and businesses with people soon to be trapped inside."

"Shit,"Aryá mumbled lowly.

"Well, it looks like where stuck here... together,"Harry smirked.
Aryá scuffed pushing his being off of her,

"Aryá I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I've done okay, it just you—you confuse me,"Harry sighed running a tired hand through his moppy hair.

"Confuse you, what does that mean,"Aryá sassily interrogated.

Harry smiled shaking his head at her ways "Confusing as in magnificent, you make me question everything I've ever known, your brains and beauty are beyond anything I've ever seen."Harry smoothly spoke stepping closer to her with every word.