His Neko, Only One {XIV}

He got into a fighting stance and charged. I saw that he was hesitant. This should be easy. I thought as I struck at him. Agni seemed to avoid trying to hit me. Well, I didn't. I charged at him and whacked his back, then his chest, and finally, his cheek. "Defeat her, Agni!" Soma shouted. Agni said something in the Indian language and came at me. I smirked as I leaped off the floor and grabbed onto his back. He thrashed around but I held on. "Wait. This isn't fair." Soma said with an angered expression. "What makes you think that I'll play fair after you cheated?" I asked, still on Agni's back. He grabbed my arm and threw me. I did a front flip and recovered. Alright. It's time to finish this. He charged at me with his rapier held, ready for attack. I placed my (dominant foot) behind my other foot and sprung up just as he reached me. I landed on Agni's shoulders and slammed him to the ground. "Victory. (Y/n)." The Chinese man said. Soma had an expression mixed with shock and anger. Agni got off the ground and smiled at me. "Nice job, (y/n)." He said. I turned away from him and continued to the kitchen. I don't hate him. I hate the prince he's with.

|time skip|

I went into the kitchen with Sebastian to prepare for dinner when Agni suddenly came in, asking to help. "No, you are our guest. You shouldn't do such a thing." Sebastian said. I gave a nod. Agni didn't give up. "Please, I would feel most welcomed if I can help." He said. I grimaced slightly. The longer he and the prince stayed, the more my tolerance level depletes. Sebastian told Agni that he and I could make the dinner and doesn't need Agni's help. Agni just didn't give up. I finally snapped. "Listen, Indian 'can salmon' or whatever you are. This is our kitchen and if we refuse your help, accept it. I'm sick and tired of your stubbornness!" I said. Agni had a frown. "I apologize if you feel that way, lady (y/n)." He then walked out. I heaved a sigh. "I'm sorry I snapped." I apologized to Sebastian. "Just prepare dinner." He said as he walked out. I dipped my head and went to work.

|time skip|

I was washing the dishes when I felt a presence behind me. "What do you want, 'can salmon'?" "I want to talk to you, lady (y/n)." Agni said. I washed my hands and turned to him. "About what?" I asked. He suddenly pulled me into an embrace. "I think I may have feelings for you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever." I responded. He let go of me. "I don't have feelings for you, though. Sorry, but you're not my kind of guy." I said, walking out. He grabbed my hand. "Please, come with us. Come to the kingdom with me and the prince." I turned to him and looked him dead in the eyes. "Let. Me. Go." He let go and I walked out. I have only one. Meow.