His Neko, Behind Bars {XV}

|Ciel's POV|

I was walking into my studies when (y/n) called to me. I turned around. "Yes, (y/n)?" I asked. "Young master. Something is not right with the business." She answered. I raised a brow. She ran to me and held out her palm with a Funtom candy on it. "I don't see the problem." I said. She unwrapped the candy. "This isn't just any candy. In fact, it's not a candy. This is opium." She said. I was shocked. Opium? Lau!

|time skip, (y/n)'s POV|

I was in the carriage with the young master and Sebastian was driving. We were headed to the shop, where I found the opium. The carriage then came to a sudden halt. The young master stumbled forward but I caught him. "Young master, are you alright?" I asked. "I'm fine." He responded. The carriage door opened and revealed none other than Arthur Randall. "Is there a problem, Randall?" Master asked. "Ciel Phantomhive, you are under arrest for spreading opium disguised as candy." He said. I gave a growl. Randall glared at me. Sebastian walked towards him. "Lau is the one you want, not me." Master said. Arthur and the rest of the yard had their guns, ready to fire. "Come quietly and you won't be harmed." Master did nothing. Sebastian got ready to fight. "I will not surrender myself." Master said. "Not even if it's the queen's order?" Arthur asked. Master looked a bit shocked. "The queen asked me to arrest you. Will you go against her will, guard dog?" He asked. I was ready to attack. "I will come with you." Master said. "Young mast-" he cut me off. "Are you going against my orders?" I lowered my head and shook a "no".

|time skip|

I was chained along with Sebastian and was walking somberly down stairs to what looked like an underground cell. We were chained to the wall. Angela came in and talked to Sebastian. She then turned to me. "Look how pitiful you are. What's your name? (Y/n) was it? It's getting bothersome when you are reborn after you've died." She said. I gave a weak laugh. "You cannot kill me, angel." I croaked. She gripped the whip tighter then started whipping at us. I tried staying silent but the pain hurt. Please hurry, young master...meow.