His Neko, Free {XVI}

Angela has finished whipping us and has left. "Are you ok, my kitten?" Sebastian asked. I gave a cough. "Ow. T-that little-" "save your strength." Sebastian told me. Blood dripped from my stomach and limbs. My tail drooped to the floor while my ears are too weak to even twitch. My whole body ached from exhaustion and pain. A man in a cloak walked towards us with a burning stick. He had a sadistic smile. Just when he got near us, I heard a distant bell ring. My lips tugged at the ends and curved into a vicious smirk. My arms pulled and the chains that imprisoned me broke. The man's sadistic look turned into horror. There was nothing that can be heard except for a scream of agony and the echoes of chains breaking.

|time skip|

I was on Sebastian's back when we reached the carriage that the young master was in. Abberline was driving it. The yard surrounded master and shot their guns. Sebastian caught the bullets and shot them back while I tore through some of the men. I ran to the young master. "Are you alright, my lord?" I asked. He just looked at me. "(Y/n), I order you and Sebastian to kill Lau!" I blinked. Sebastian turned to him. "Are you certain, my lord? If the order is carried out, there is no going back." Master looked at Sebastian with a firm gaze. "There is no use for a pawn that's betrayed me. Don't let me repeat my order." Sebastian bowed and I dipped my head. "Yes, my lord." We said in sync. We rushed towards the docks with the young lord. I was the first to get in the ship with a small boat. Sebastian took his master and rode the cannon ball onto the ship. Lau's assistant was there. She had a pair of chuí in her hands. I got in a fighting stance. "You two go ahead. I will hold her off." I said. Lau's assistant held her chuí up. I summoned my (choice of weapon). She charged at me and I blocked. I (weapon move) and she took a step back. This lasted awhile until I gave her a blow that knocked her out. I rushed to the young master and saw him standing in front of a wounded Lau. Sebastian came towards me. "You ok, my kitten?" He asked. I nodded. He hugged me and I hugged back. I will confess to you someday, my love. Meow.