Chapter 8

"What the hell's wrong with your head? Are you really that dumb useless moron wimpy kid?"

Ouch.

It's like my whole existence was just a waste with all of her words... No. ...with all of his words...

"Are you listening, moron?!"

"Yeah. Yeah.", all I said.

Okay... So this is what we call a session, no, just according to him/her...

It's just yesterday when Gakupo introduced this bad-mouthed transgender Lily-chan/Lily-kun.

But the most big news here was... he/she was showing his/her true colors...

Damn...

I'm getting tired and confused of what are the right pronouns to be used to this Lily...

*sighs*

Well..  he/she was teaching me about some proper etiquette which he/she failed to show.

Why this person was teaching me about these THINGS???!!!

Great.

"Hey! Are you really listening, wimpy?!!!"

PISSED.

I'm getting pissed with all of her/his insulting words...

"Moron?!"

PISSEDX1000.

"Lily, I have a question.", I said suddenly.

"What?!"

Well...

...

...

...

It's not bad to tease her/him a bit...

"What should I use as a pronoun to you? He or she?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw her/him shocked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good for you!!!

But...

...

...

...

I really saw her/him so mad and released a DEATH GLARE.

"You really are... a great damn annoying person eh...", she/he said while clenching his/her fists.

I gulped.

Okay...

I was wrong...

I pulled so much strings...

Then, she/he brought her/his gun and started shooting me but I immediately moved and started running with panic.

"YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay!!! I forgot to add too that Lily was one of the greatest and the best hitman of Kamui Clan!!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

"YOU'RE REALLY GOOD IN PISSING ME OFF, USELESS BAKA!!!!!", Lily shouted.

And I stumbled down.

SH*T!

SH*T!!!

I'M A DEAD MEAT!!!