Chapter 10

"Do I really have to do this?...", all I said showing no interest.

"Yes! Now, slowly and prudently sit down."

Aarrrgghhh...

Then, I followed Lily's instructions but...

"Baka!!! I told you to do it slowly! Have some grace!!", she said and smacked my head.

"Ow!!! I'm sorry okay?! I'm not a woman from the first place!!!!"

"So what?!!!"

...

PISSED. >-<+

So we just started with the lesson of the so-called proper etiquette.

The sad part here is that I'm wearing a woman kimono like... WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!

"It's really hard to move!!!! Can't you see?!!!"

"But well, you need to endure that because kimonos will become your clothes as soon as you and Waka live together after your wedding."

PISSEDX1000.

THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DID I ALREADY AGREE???!!!!!"

"Well... even you are the stupidest person in the whole world... I want you to be with Waka.", she said with a bit of embarrassment.

...

...

...

"Pfft."

Then, she glared at me with a blush.

I laughed so hard and rolled on the floor.

Really.

It's the best joke ever.

"W-what's the funny thing?", she asked with flustered.

"Nah~ Nothing.", I answered immediately.

Then she released a sighed.

"We are not going anywhere with this nonsense talk so let's continue our lesson.", she just said.

I sighed too.

Come on...

Just the time that I thought I could change the topic and took some rest... =_____="

...

But when I was going to stand up again... Lily suddenly said something seriously...

"...But really... in our hearts... we want you to be the person to end up with Waka, Hanayome..."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

...

...

I don't know...

I don't know how much they believe me and how can I make it true for them...

...

"Geez... W-what are you saying out of nowhere..."

She just smiled.

"Come on. I'll teach on how to greet Waka when he comes home."

...

"...O-okay..."

=====================================================================

At night...

"Welcome home, Waka.", I prudently said and delicately bowed my head.

Gakupo was a little surprised upon opening the door.

...

Of course... after almost 30 times of practice before I perfected this greeting...!!!! And wore this stupid kimono... =____=+++)

DAMMIT...

But...

"...Pfft. What's with the cosplay?", he suddenly said and stopped his laugh.

...

...

...

PISSED.

"THIS IS NOT A COSPLAY, BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I shouted with irritation.

"HAHAHAHA! Sorry, I just don't know what to do when you're acting like that.", he tried to say while laughing so hard.

"SO GREAT!!!!!!! YOU'RE REALLY A GREAT ONE, GAKUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't know how much I practiced this stupid greeting with Lily, Baka!!!!!!!!!!!!", I still said in my irritation.

"Sorry~~~ Sorry, okay?"

"Hmmp!!!! Don't talk to me!!! I'll just go to sleep now!", all I said but...

He suddenly patted my head.

!!!!!!!!!!!

"Now, now. Easy please. I really appreciate your effort, Kaito.", he said.

"Tsk! D-Don't touch me, Baka! I-It's not like I really want to do this! No way in heaven I want to do this!!!! So don't get ahead of yourself!!!!!!", all I said and removed his hand on my head.

But really, I felt so embarrassed.

And when I was going to turn my back... he suddenly pulled me closer and from that moment...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badump

"But I really want you to stay as yourself no matter what, Kaito.", he suddenly said while touching my cheek and smiled.

And it was like...

IT'S LIKE HE'S JUST GOING TO KISS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-IT'S ALMOST A KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Goodnight then, Kaito.", he just said and patted my head again.

"B-BAKA!!!!! BAKA!!!!!!!!!", I really don't know what to say.

Then, he walked into his room.

And now... I am all alone having self-medication for what just happened a while ago...

Really.

It's just the first time I almost felt my heart stopped from beating.

"Sh*t. He almost got my... first kiss...", I muttered to myself and felt a warm on my face.

I hope I didn't look stupid in front of him.

...

...

...

But really, he never failed to shake my walls again...

Message:

Hi!!!! Thank goodness... I updated this one. It's been so long... I just really don't know what to do with my laziness... I have a  little time now but I'm still not motivated to update this one... =-=" *sighs* Please help me in curing this laziness...

But really, thank you for always reading my stories and for the comments and votes.

Thank you!

Now, for more. 20votes will do~

Thank you in advance!

See ya~