Chapter Three

3rd Person POV:

As Paura woke up the next day, he felt better than he had in ages. His head wasn't banging, pain wasn't coursing through his mind and he was in a comfortable bed.
'Hahaha, oh yeah. Oliver~' He suddenly remembered, Paura slowly sat up and looked around the room he was in with a gentle smile on his face. He saw the clothes that Oliver had said he put out for him on the floor.

There was a skin tight, leather jacket with a multicoloured undershirt made out of silk. For the bottom half were a pair of multicoloured short shorts and black socks that reached his ankles. That was all, apart from the black briefs that is. The other clothes were exactly the same apart from the fact that the colours were swapped around. Pulling on the first set of clothing, Paura spotted an I-Phone on the side of the table along with a six pack of beer at the end of his bed with a note on the top.

After he dressed, he found out that the jacket and shorts were both cropped, showing off his belly and also the shorts were incredibly short, barely covering his ass at all, causing the outfit to complement every single part of his body sexually. Chuckling, he remembered the beer and went over to it, reading the note silently in his head.

"Dear, Etilista,
      I will be back from my brother's mansion at 8:30 pm with the other people like me. I hope to see you then!!! Please be in the clothes I set out for you, I think you'll look absolutely ravishing ;)!!!
       Love, Oliver ( Offenderman )"

As Paura checked the time on the I-Phone, he saw it was dead on 8:30 PM. Haha, what a coincidence!! Paura heard someone put a key in the front door downstairs and it swing open.

"Etilista!!! I'm home!! With some friends for you to meet by the way!!!" Offenderman called out to the house, the clink of his keys hitting the table beside the door. Paura quietly crept out his room as the front door closed with a slight bang and click. "Etilista?" Offenderman called out worriedly from the front door as Paura peered over the banister of the stairs, climbing nimbly onto the edge.
"Where is he?" Someone in a green tunic asked behind Offenderman.

"I'M HERE!!!" Paura screamed, laughing loudly as he jumped from the banister and landing on one of the male's in the friend group. Paura quickly dug his hand into the man's jacket and pulling out the vodka that Offenderman had obviously given him.
"Hehehe, Thanks Oliver!!" Paura chuckled, leaping to his feet and holding the Vodka in his arms, cuddling it close.
"How Did You Find It So Fast???!!!" Everyone screamed while Paura giggled quietly, while he skipped over to Offenderman, taking his hand and pulling him upstairs.

"Bye Bye!!! I'm off to get drunk!!" Paura called while Offenderman chuckled, knowing what was to come in the next chapter.