Chapter Six

This is for LazyLuxray  for practically raising my spirits as high as they could go. Also side mention of my twins ( Twin_Bins ) and my internet BFF Redletchun \(^0')v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years past and Offenderman never came back. No-one knew where he had gone, including Jason the Toymaker, who they had contacted. He said that he'd never gone to him in the first place. Paura began to forget Offenderman, and no one wanted to remind him of him. As Offenderman faded out of their thoughts, Paura became popular with the Offenderman fan girls. In order to be a creepypasta, you need your origin story in the world, so Paura had secretly posted it on one of the creepypasta forums.

The connection between Offenderman and Paura, or Etilista as he was now called, became known by every creepypasta fan in the world. Etilista relished in the popularity, as over the years he worked on his feminine figure, deciding to work more as a feminine male than a masculine male. He made it so his body was that of a females, just with a flat chest. His waist was thin and his hips were wide and his lips were a pure healthy red. He grew his hair right down to his waist having dyed it a glowing purple, and seduced people until they fell for him.

His curves had tricked many gay men into falling in love, and Etilista would lure them into his forest. His forest being the re-named Reed Forest. They had called it 'Etilista's Palace', as the whole town had known Paura before. The towns people began to believe in Etilista, forgetting about Paura once and for all. Fan art began to pop up over the Internet, fan fiction also, which Etilista really liked to read. But one night, there was a camping group. A camping group that believed in Etilista and all the other creepypastas.

In the group were five males who had a ghost hunting channel on YouTube together, it having over two million subscribers after only being on for two measly years. Their names were; Alex; George; Weston; Oliver and Gary, with their channel being called 'Ghost Stories In Real Life'. They were all good friends with the Creepypasta narrators on YouTube, people like Mr.Creepypasta, Creepypasta JR, CreepsMcPasta and many others. On their channel they went into woods, forests, just generally creepy places and told long, scary stories.

They had gone into 'Etilista's Palace' as they were going to read out Etilista's story after much begging from their fans. But there was also another reason that would shock the world. The other Creepypasta narrators were going to do the same, going back into the forest after them, without the extra reason.You know how all the other pastas never posted photos of themselves online? Well there were many self-taken photos of Etilista on the Internet. They were all taken at either cute or seductive positions, sticking his ass in the air to him drunk with vodka or just smiling sweetly at the camera. The pastas all liked how Etilista was, striking fear into all that searched about him by telling them what to look for and also, by doing the photos it showed them that he didn't care, making them even more afraid.

Near the start of his popularity, Etilista posted a video on the 'marble hornet's account by hacking in. It was a video of him singing a song titled 'Drink before Death' and also reading a poem of his. The song went along to a tune that was different for everyone and the lyrics went like this:

"Drink a drink of vodka,
And take a shot of wine.
If you try and hurt me,
I'll reclaim what is mine.

You travel in my palace,
And sing my pretty song.
I think that you would start to cry,
If I began to sing along.

I dance along right to my tune,
And skip and jump and fly.
I see all the tears you shed,
As your eyes begin to cry.

I won't hurt you,
Or violate your piece.
I will get along with you,
If you get along with me.

Drink a drink of vodka,
Take a shot of wine.
If you try and hurt me,
I'll reclaim what is mine"

The video had gone viral and Etilista had gained many more fans, the pastas proud of him for being so out there. His poem went like this:

"You walk into my palace,
And steal all of my things.
But if you give me alcohol,
I'll have make your ass sting.
But please come into my palace,
Just ring my dinging bell.
I'll welcome you with open arms,
Welcome you straight into my hell"

The same day it was released, the whole town heard a loud bell ring out through their home, and a silver bell had appeared outside his forest. This made lots if fan art of him and his bell pop up, saying his poem in the surrounding area. Etilista loved a piece of fan art someone had made of him with his bell and poem so much that he had recreated the fan art and sent it to him with a letter.

The fan art was of Etilista sitting on top of his bell wearing a black and white dress. He was drawn with his legs swinging off the side of the bell and his hand supporting his weight, his other hand holding a vodka bottle in the air and Etilista had a lust full gaze on his face. The artist, called Gary Hestle, member of 'Ghost Stories In Real Life', had captured every curve of his body perfectly and made his long, purple hair blow gently in the wind.

His silver bell beneath him looked as if it was ringing slowly by the breeze, and his turquoise eyes seemed to be glowing while he had a slight smile on his face. The fan art was made one and a half years after the video was made and by then anything to do with Etilista was in high demand, much to the law's disappointment, as most of the world was crazing over some sex crazed alcoholic, not a good example. Etilista had made the other pastas feared more and more people began to go into the Slender Forest, resulting in more killings.

The letter that Etilista had wrote with the letter had said this:
"Why hello Gary~
      I saw the piece of fan art you did of me and I absolutely ADORE it. I've decided to re-create the fan art in real life just for you. You can show this to the rest of 'Ghost Stories In Real Life' but don't tell anyone on the Internet about this or the photo until we meet.

Oh yes~ I know about you and your friends' YouTube account and I have seen all the comments recommending me you see. I have decided to let you and your Ghost buddies meet me in my forest if you want. I want you to take specialist photos of me in return~ I would also love some alcohol if you want~

I promise I will not hurt any of you~ And I ALWAYS keep my promise's~ But I really would love to meet you in person!!
       ~Love, Etilista XXX"

Gary hadn't believed it at first, but when he saw the photograph he did. Etilista had gotten Trenderman to re-create the dress and had gotten him to take the photo having had studied photography and modelling since he was three. And three months later, Gary and the rest of the 'Ghost Buddies', as Etilista had called them, were in Etilista's Palace, singing his song trying to attract his attention.