Chapter Five

~Creepypasta Mansion~

The sound of the loud and echoing doorbell rung out through the house, startling the pastas, as hardly anyone ever rung the doorbell. Everyone was having dinner in the kitchen as the bell went and they were all extra confused as to who would be coming around that late at night, as they were having dinner at 10:18 PM.
"I'll get it." Slenderman announced, wiping his hands on a tea towel and getting up, leaving the other pastas in a comfortable silence, only filled with the disgusting mouth noises they made when they chew.

Slenderman opened the door to meet his brother, Offenderman, holding an unconscious Paura, Etilista, in his arms.
"Offender? What are you doing here?" Slenderman questioned. "And with Etilista as well."
"Well I need to go to meet Jason the Toymaker and he's in America so~ I need you to look after Etilista for me~" Offenderman answered, going inside the mansion and placing Paura on the couch. "I think you should get everyone else in here~ There are a few unavoidable add-ons that come with him and I think you should all know~"

Slenderman nodded in agreement, and went and collected the other pastas, who had all finished their food. As soon as they were all sat down in the living room, Offenderman started to speak.
"Etilista will be living with you for the next five days as I am going to America~ There are a few things that come with Etilista that you need to know about~" he started. "First, when Etilista is drunk, he gets horny~ Considering this, one of you will have to help him everytime, and seeing how you all look at him, I don't think it'll be hard finding someone to do that~ Second, he can smell alcohol~ This makes it apparent that if you do not want a horny man on your hands, you'll have to keep the alcohol in the house to a minimum~ Third, you'll probably be woken up tomorrow at five in the morning by the smell of pancakes as he always makes pancakes in the morning and sings about them~ Last, but definitely not the least, he doesn't pay attention to rules and will do what he wants~" Offenderman finished, grinning at the dumb struck people in front of him.

"Good night! Sleep tight!" He called out, before he ran out the door, laughing maniacally, slamming the door behind him.
"Ayyye-yiy-yiy~" they all heard from upstairs, and then instantly all looked to where Paura was before, only seeing a blank space. Ben and Jeff were already at the top of the stairs as they both had Alcohol secretly stashed in their rooms. They ran to their rooms and as Jeff reached his, he found the door still locked securely shut.

As Ben reached his room, he found the door slightly ajar. He slowly pushed the door open and saw a horny Paura on his bed, having drunk three quarters of Ben's vodka bottle. Ben stood in shock as the man he had found incredibly arousing walked over to him and pulled him away from the door frame, before pushing the door shut and locking it safely. The door was bombarded with loud knocks and Paura realised he had to do something about it.
'I'll scare them off~" he thought, before turning to Ben, his knees and legs shaking slightly as he finished the rest of the bottle. His eyes were clouded over in lust as he looked over the suddenly very hot elf before him.

"I like your style~" he purred into Ben's ear, before sticking a hand up his tunic and tweeting one of his nipples, earning a loud moan from the blonde haired elf. "Easy access~" The pastas outside the door clearly heard Ben's moan, as the banging stopped and millions of pairs of footsteps banged down the stairs, leaving through the front door with a loud crash. Suddenly the whole house was empty apart from the two horny males.

!!!LEMON AHEAD!!! (Has anyone realised what this book is yet?)

Ben's POV:

As I looked up into Etilista's lust filled eyes, all I could do was pant and moan in pleasure as he started to rub me through my leggings. He stopped my moans with a rough kiss as he started to pull my tunic up over my head.
"I see you're going to like this just as much as I will~" he moaned into my ear as he pressed me against the wall, grinding against me, causing us both to moan in pleasure. As he started to pull off my leggings, I began to pull at his shorts and tugging them off along with his briefs, revealing his well endowed, erect member.

Once we were both naked, I wasn't worried anymore about what anyone else thought of me. I felt something stick into my ass, making me moan with the pleasure that coursed through me. I quickly figured it was his fingers as he began to add more, making me a moaning mess when he pulled out all four fingers.
"Hnnnngg~" he moaned out as he stuck his member into me, while I cried out in pain, tears streaming down my face. But he seemed not to notice as he hooked my legs over his shoulders and carried on ploughing into me, balls deep. The pain soon turned into immense pleasure and I felt the tightness in my lower stomach and I released over both of us seconds later, my moans not allowing me to warn him in the slightest.

He carried on banging into me for five more minutes, causing me to cum two more times before he finally released inside me. As he finished riding out his climax, he chuckled slightly into my ear before he pulled out.
"You enjoy that~?" He purred, and I nodded my head slowly, before I felt the warmth of the bed covers cover me up.

3rd person POV:

"Hahaha~ See you in the morning Alf, that's what I'll call you now by the way~ 'Alf'~ It suits you~" Paura chuckled as he pulled on his clothes, fully sober now. "Sweet dreams Alf~" and he left the room, before going down to the main floor and walking over to the front door and opening it, letting the other Pastas back inside the house, laughing when they saw that Ben wasn't with him.