Chapter Four

As Paura and Offenderman ran up the stairs, the other pastas chuckled to them selves, knowing what was going to happen. They made their way over to the living room and settled down, leaving the other two to do what they wanted.

As Paura finished the whole bottle of Vodka, he was already an aroused, drunken mess. Both males tumbled into Offenderman's sound proof bedroom, Offenderman chuckling at Paura's eagerness for sex.
'0 to 100 real quick' Offenderman thought, as Paura captured his lips in a lust filled kiss, pushing him back onto his bed with the force of it. They landed on the bed, Paura moaning in pleasure as Offenderman's knee was rubbing against his erect member.

Offenderman's hand traveled down to Paura's shorts, pulling them down along with his briefs and discarding them off to the side of the bed. Paura climbed off of Offenderman, pulling off his shirt and jacket in the process, and kneeling in front of Offenderman, panting slightly.
"It seems you're not enjoying this as much as I am, how can I help with that?~" he purred, rubbing Offenderman's inner thighs as he said it, earning a small shiver of pleasure from the taller male.
"Give me a little show Hun~" Offenderman purred back to Paura, who smirked and slimmed away from Offenderman, sitting on the side of the pillowy bed.

"What type of show would you like~?"
"Pleasure yourself~" Offenderman answered, causing Paura to grin and crawl back to where he was, pulling off Offenderman's trench-coat in the process and chucking that off to the side with his clothes in a pile. He slowly bent down on his knees, keeping 'eye contact' with Offenderman while he stuck his ass in the air, in perfect view for Offenderman. He slowly tracked one hand to his member and put the other one over his ass.
"3...2...1" he counted down.

On one, he wrapped his hand around his member and pulled, and he also stuck two fingers in his ass, making a loud, pleasured moan erupt from his mouth. Offenderman watched the other male practically fuck himself, all the while wishing those two fingers were him. Paura thrust his fingers in his ass, pulling on his member at the same time. As Paura started to get more fierce with himself, Offenderman couldn't take it anymore. Just the sight of the moaning and panting mess of pleasure in front of him had pushed him into overdrive.

He quickly pulled the male into his lap and stuck his member deep inside the other ones ass, earning a scream of pleasure from both of them, as Offenderman had hit Paura's bundle of nerves first time.
"Go on~" Offenderman moaned into Paura's ear, urging him to move himself.
Paura went up on Offenderman's member fast, and sat down on it with an arousing force. He began to bounce faster and faster, both their moans getting louder as they both felt the urge to cum.
"I-I I'm going to cu-cum!" Paura screamed out, still bouncing up and down.
"M-me to~" Offenderman moaned out. A few seconds later they both came, Paura's cum going onto both their chests, and Offenderman shooting his load deep inside Paura, and they both rode out their climax's.

Paura got off of a sleepy Offenderman, still full of energy, but not drunk or horny in any way anymore. They kissed as Paura used the bed covers to wipe both of them off, before climbing off the bed and starting to pull on his clothes as Offenderman stared at him in awe.
"Firstly, how can you stand up after that? Secondly...I love you~" he asked, blushing slightly after the last comment. Paura just giggled more and pulled on his socks, already fully dressed.

"Firstly, I've had three dicks in me at the same time before and it didn't hurt, I don't think one will. Secondly," he answered, leaning down to kiss Offenderman once more on his cheek, as his lips had disappeared once more. "-I Love You To"
Paura giggled as Offenderman chuckled, and ran out the room, skipping over to the stairs and jumping onto the banister.
"INCOMING!!!!" He laughed loudly, skidding down to the bottom floor and landing lightly on his feet. "Hey! Where did everyone go??" He called out and soon heard a reply from the living room.

"We're In Here Etilista!!!" Someone called out in reply.As Paura went inside the room, skipping and humming happily to himself, the others blushed as they saw what he was wearing.
"H-hello Etilista!" Ben called out in excitement. The other pastas waved and said hello. In the room was; Slenderman; Splendorman; Trenderman; Ben Drowned; Jeff the Killer; Masky; Hoodie; Ticci Toby; Clockwork; Smile Dog; Laughing Jack and Candy Pop.
"Hi!~ Nice to meet you~!" Paura purred out, deciding to play with his new toys.

The rest of the night was made up of Offenderman and Etilista trying to seduce the other pastas to the point where they were ready to leave.