Chapter Seven ( short one )

~with Ghost Stories In Real Life~

"You're sure about this dude?" Alex questioned Gary, who was smiling with content. He was the only one out of the five that wasn't even slightly worried.
"Yup!" He laughed. Being the excitable one in the group the others laughed at his in character behaviour, showing he did feel fine. Gary had created his own fan art of the group, as their fans did to, but his was the best.

He drew himself in a black beanie, pink shirt, denim shorts and black Vans on his feet. He had out their personalities underneath each one of them with their names and jobs up above. His said : "Gary; Camera man and Artist." "Childish"
Alex was wearing a large black coat and white skinny jeans with white converse shoes: "Alex; Researcher" "Serious" George was dressed in his bowler hat and hipster glasses, a black skin tight suit and black dress shoes: "George; Researcher" "fancy AF"
Weston was wearing a shirt that said "unicorns are real-oh wait. I've been stabbed", black skinny jeans and Galaxy design shoes: "Weston; Editor" "Fun" Oliver was in a white button up shirt and black, loose jeans he kept up with green suspenders and wore green trainers: "Oliver; Editor" "Flirtatious"
They all used their voices in their videos as they all read out from their chosen story.

Gary walked over to the bell and ring it three times, beginning to sing the song, the others joining in after a few seconds. After singing the song through twice, on the third song when it got to where it said:

"You travel in my palace,
And sing my pretty song.
I think that you would start to cry,
If I began to sing along."

They heard a tinkling voice laugh from above them, and looked up to see Etilista laying on the wooden beam above the bell they were standing by.
"Etilista!" Gary laughed as Etilista jumped to the floor and hugged him as they both laughed loudly.
"It seems you took me up on my offer~" Etilista laughed, pulling away and letting them look at what he's wearing. He was wearing black knee high socks, black short shorts, dark purple long sleeved crop top and a purple sleeveless jacket.
"You look great!" Gary giggled, while the others were still caught up on his ass.
"Thank you! Now then, what'cha want me to do?"