17

_________

______
___

Your pov:

"The hell is wrong with you Lauren." I shoved her onto the bricked wall behind her, getting a smug look out of her. "Hey, I'm just saying you should tell your little lover before I do." She shrugged, smirking at me acting out. She definitely found this entertaining which only made me even more annoyed.

"Leave me alone. That kiss we had, will never happen again."

Not wanting to continue our conversation, I turned my back to storm off.

__

"Y/N!" A little voice shouted as I stepped into the house. I closed the door behind me before locking it.

  I bent down when I saw Eleanor running towards me at a fact pace, almost immediately I picked her up in time. "Hey Eli. " I greeted her, and kissed her forehead, dropping her down slowly afterwards.

"Hey Y/N." I looked up to see Alycia leaning on the wall with her arms crossed. "What are you doing here," I asked with a smile.

"Wanted to visit your cute family after lunch," she innocently said. I walked towards her, and finally reaching her, I gave her a peck on the lips which earned an 'ew' from Eleanor.

"Thanks for coming," I whispered as I looked into her eyes, ignoring Eli making exaggerated gagging noises. In response, she hugged me for a couple of seconds (even if it felt like hours) before letting go for Eli to finally stop, and run off. "How's my mom?" I grabbed her hand, taking her to the living room.

"She's actually doing well. She finally ate. I told your brother I could help out and feed her."

"Really?" Staring at her with amazement, she was beyond compassionate that I didn't know how to process it. I wasn't used to someone doing such a small task for my family, but have it become a big deal to my heart . Not only that, but I was surprised she even for her to do that. Lately it's been very hard for my mom to eat. She doesn't really have any appetite anymore.

"Y/N can you come here?" I turned my head to see Andrew peeking around the corner, looking exhausted might I add. "Are you okay?" I chuckled a little, he shook his head. My smile slightly faded, coughing to regain myself, and stood up. "I'll be right back." I patted Alycia's knee to reassure her, and standing up from the couch.

  Andrew and I walked walked to a different room in the house for privacy. "Y/N, I'm gonna be blunt as possible. A doctor came by earlier because her levels dropped which terrified me. She kept mentioning about her new prescription. Do you mind asking for your check so we could buy it soon."

"Oh uhm I-"

"Please ask." He cut off. Andrew looked rough, his hair was shagging over his eyes, almost covering it, and his eye bags were darker, much more visible.