22

______

____
__

Camila's pov:

I couldn't. The heat between us only felt wrong as he continued. The disturbance of Y/N's presence in my head consumed my every thought.

From the kiss, touch, voice — it just didn't feel right. It always retraced my thought back to the girl.

I quickly pushed his weight off of me. His drenching  saliva dripped down my neck, making me quickly wipe it off with the nearby blanket. It took me so much energy to finally push myself off the bed to grab my shirt off of the floor.

"Where the hell are you going?" I ignored him as I made my way out the door. His voice started to become faint, completely ignoring his callings.

Tears formed in the brim of my eyes. A few more jerks of fluttering and I'd be a crying mess.

I soon jogged down the stairs, carefully making sure I don't miss a step. From my back pocket, I immediately grabbed my phone and knowing I had no transportation, I called the one person that appeared in my mind.

___

"Get in," she instructed nonchalantly. No emotion in her voice, I couldn't blame her. I've done my part that affected it. How pathetic of me to call her other than my actual friends, but I couldn't help it, she seemed to have corrupt my mind.

I swiftly opened the passenger's door, sliding myself in. As I shifted myself to get in a comfortable position before putting on my seatbelt, from the side of my eye I could see her with a cold blank expression. Being under her presence right now felt intimidating — I never felt like that.

"Thanks for picking me up Y/N," I quietly spoke through the thickening silence. As her response, she mumbled a 'yeah'.

I sank into my seat a bit embarrassment and accepted the awkward silence between us.

  While she continued to drive, I thought of ways to avoid this deafening quietness. My eyes shifted around the car, seeing a few scraps, an empty bottle on the cup holder, and..aha! Of course, the radio. 

My eyes shifted from the radio then to Y/N, wondering if she would mind me playing around with the radio. I picked up my hand from my, and attempted to pretended to stretch my arm as I subtly alternated looks from Y/N to the radio. Once I saw her eyes focused on the road, I moved my arm slightly closer to the radio, casually placing my hand on the volume knob.

I turned the volume up, and satisfaction hit my ears as the music conducts a melody to soothe the tension. Without even noticing it, I realize my head bopping to the song. Soon enough my whole body started doing a little side to side dance.

  Y/n slowly hit the breaks, coming to stop at a red light. When we fully came to a stop, she turned her head to face me. She gives me a 'really' look as I jerked my shoulder in an up and down motion to the rhythm. I threw a cheeky toothless smile to ease the situation.