19

_______

_____
__

Y/N pov:

"Babe I have to go," I said as I tried pulling myself off of Alycia, but her grip only got tighter.

"Please  don't leave," She pleaded with a pout to convince me to stay. I placed forehead onto hers, locking our eyes together. "Real quick. I have to do some work, but I promise I'll be back in no time."

"Better."

  I smiled, leaning in for a kiss, but before I could, shes pushed me off of her playfully. "Woah my kiss,"I gasped out. "You'll get it once you get back. Hurry back," she teasing said, poking my nose. I rolled my eyes, forcefully picking myself up from the couch.

"I'll see you later babe."

_________

Lauren's pov:

"What if she doesn't exactly come here?" Camila asked as she paced back and forth. She looked so nervous, it was getting exhausting from just seeing her like that.

"She'll be here," Dinah said calmly. We were all gathered in the living room waiting for Y/N. She was fucking slow.

"What if she got into car accident?" Camila stopped in her tracks and looked at us. We all paused looking at the girl. I scrunched up my face, staring at her with stupidity, Camila was so full of what if's.

"Fine by me!" Ally exclaimed. I was about to speak up, but Camila interrupted me. "I'm gonna do something real quick. Be right back," she said as she speed walked to God knows where.

I wasn't the most patient person in the world, so being here waiting did not sit right with me, at all.

After what felt like days, the doorbell rang. Something in my stomach poked out, nervousness washing over every aspect of my body. I didn't like the feeling.

"Who's gonna get it?" Normani broke the small silence. All of us just exchanged look till I agreed to do so. "I have a question," Dinah said as she raised her hand. "Just say it," Normani blurted out. Dinah looked at us and asked,"why are we making a big deal out of this?"

"Probably because we're gonna discuss some things  to get out of the way."

  Instead of holding up the conversation with the girls, I walked towards the front of the house to open the door. Reaching my hand out to untwist the doorknob, it was strange how sweaty my hands were getting. With my left hand, I opened the door widely to see Camila flashing an awkward smile.

"What the hell are you doing here camila?"

"Funny story actually.." her eyes moved to the floor as she played with her fingers. "Well, I went out the back door to get fresh air. I was thinking about something, so I wanted to forget about it. I tried going back inside and realized I locked myself out. I don't even know!"