Chapter 44

Jacks team snickered behind us. They had a lot of athletic people, but I'm a dancer if they think that dancing doesn't take an athlete, then they need to get some fucking education-

"Hey Ashley I'm pretty sure for this competition you're going to have to do more then just sit on your ass and pick the pretty little flowers." Charlie and Ethan laughed. "Gonna have to get your lazy ass up sweetheart."

Ashley growls behind me.. Oh no.

I know Ethan and Charlie don't really mean any harm. But Ashley doesn't know that, and she's very short tempered... They got themselves into this mess.

She got up and ran after them charging full force. She is the predator and they are her prey. I had to stop her from attacking them. I don't have any fucking bail money.

I grab her and held her tightly. She struggles against my grip.

"YEAH HOLD ME BACK LIZ HOLD MY ASS BACK CUZ IM BOUT TO BEAT THE SH-"

"Ashley!" I grab her arm and pull her back. I glare at her, telling her mentally to calm down. I patted her back softly.

She crosses her arms and glares at Ethan, he was frozen in fear. She smirks and takes a step forward. "I know where you both live..."

They glance at each other, "yes be afraid.. be very afraid." She said gritting her teeth.

I walk over to jacks full team. Jack crosses his arms. I smirk.

"You ready to lose sister?" Jack laughs, I glance at Aiden behind him. Poor dude was staring at the ground helpless. He looks up and smiles.

NO HES THE ENEMY. WE MUST WIN THIS YEAR!

I frown. That's right I'm going to win this year. I took a step forward, Jack taking a step back.

"If you think you're going to beat me.. Then you're terribly mistaken brother."

He glances behind me to my team and smiles, "let the games begin.."

---

"Come on Hayley! Eat that pie girl!" Ashley and I scream. One of our teammates Hayley was currently trying to finish all 5 pies before Ethan. My whole team cheered her on. The first battle in this war.

She ran to the third pie and smashed her face down. I busted out into fits out laughter. I love this shit. I cheered her on and she got move confident.

Ethan ran to his fourth pie and he smashed his face down as well.

"COME ON HAYLEY EAT THAT PIE GIRL. EAT THAT SHIT!" I yelled. Ok I get a little competitive.

Hayley ran to her fourth pie just as Ethan finished his. I frowned. No! He's in the lead, I saw him run over to the other table. Then suddenly his body falls to the ground and he groans.

"Did he just trip?" Tyler asks behind me. I look up and smile.

Ethan gets up groaning. "Ah shit. My ass hurts!" He yells.

"HIS ASS TRIPPED. COME ON HAYLEY!" The cheers begin again stronger then ever. Jack and his team holler non stop at Ethan.

Hayley runs to her fifth pie, though Ethan beats her to it. He finishes and runs to grab the flag.