Chapter 49

A/n HE'S SO ADORABLE I CANT! Ok continue reading guyss

A/n HE'S SO ADORABLE I CANT! Ok continue reading guyss. ❤️

---

The evening ended later on and everyone soon gathered their stuff and went home. It was a fun time that will always be remembered, all the laughter and smiles that were shared will create memories in our hears forever..

... But what comes after. After all the chaos had died down and that irking question comes creeping into your mind..

What are you going to do now?

High school is nearly over and soon we'll all be gone and off into our separate ways. It slowly gives me anxities to imagine a time and place when I don't wake up at 5:00 and get ready for high school. It seems insane to even think about.

But I have to, for the sake of my future and for the sake of including others in it. I have to know what I am going to do. My achievements, my goals in life. All must be discovered.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out an old picture of Aiden and I.

I know I want him in my future... but we don't know what the future holds.

---

After fourth period I make my way over to the restroom and quickly blow my nose, I've been sick all week and let's just say I'm not happy at all.

I hear the door creak open and heels walk in. I look into the mirror to see Victoria pass by me and head into the stalls. My breathing stills and I hear the toilet flush.

Keep calm.. Keep calm.

I examine my face in the mirror and clutch onto the sink for dear life.

She didn't mean it. she didn't mean it.

"Oh hello Elizabeth I didn't see you there!" She smirks and makes her way to the sink. She takes out her lipgloss and starts putting some all.

I grit my teeth as I see her purposely taking her precious time, that's it. I'm going to be the bigger person, even though I'm 5'3 I'm going to be the bigger person.

I grab my bag and go to the exit. Victoria spins around and catches up with me.

I walk out of the bathroom only to be pulled back by her grip.

"Wait Liz!"

I turn around fuming. I growl out a what. And she puts on a perfect little smile.

"What's the rush?" She questions.

I glare at her, if looks could kill she'd  be off of the face of the planet at this very moment.

I walk closer to her and shake my head slowly. "You little bitch.." I whisper.

"What did you say?" She screeches.