Chapter 71

A/n I'm sorry I haven't been active lately. My dog recently passed away and it's been hard to deal with her being gone. I miss her very much but I thought I would update. Hopefully you all enjoy this chapter. ❤️

Which cover do you like better? The one I have now or that one ^^?
(Thank you for 80K darlings)

---
Ashley's pov

My heart thumped loudly in my chest. My hands met the soft fabric of my wedding dress softly pressing it down.

"You look beautiful."

I turn, my veil grazing my shoulders making me shiver. "You think?" My bottom lip meets my teeth and I begin to nibble slightly.

Elizabeth comes around and hugs me from behind as we both stare in the mirror. I look at the girls staring back at us. Girls? More like woman. look at us! I'm getting married.

"We have pictured this day in our brains ever since we were 5 Liz." I turn and look at her pale pink dress. It hugs her perfect figure making her look stunning. What can I say? My best friend is hot.

"We have." She clutches my hand. "And now it's finally here and I couldn't be happier for you. You're going to have a beautiful life with Jack." I see her eyes twinkle with tears and immediately step away.

"You're going to ruin my makeup Elizabeth!" I laugh as I look into the mirror.

"Oh please." She says as her eyes roll. "There's nothing about you that can be ruined." A grin makes its way to her lips and I smile at her.

The door suddenly opens and in walks my mother. "oh honey." She covers her mouth.

"Mom please, you know I cry easily." I rush to hug her and I find the smell of her perfume calming.

"I know sweetheart." She pulls away and kisses my cheek. "It's almost time are you ready?"

"Yes."

---

Jacks pov

My hands tremble as I fix my tie for the hundredth time. Why am I so nervous? I quickly look into the mirror.

Is this what I want?

Fuck yes.

The door opens and Aiden walks in, "it's time bud. You ready?"

"Yes."

I walk out the door shutting it behind me. Taking in a deep breath I walk down the hallway. I turn and walk into the doors. I see people seated in the rows.. lots of people. I walk down the aisle and stand by the priest while Aiden stands behind me.

He pats my back and I grin. "Couldn't have asked for a better best man."

He laughs "oh hush Jack you'll make me blush."

The chatter slowly comes to an end as the music starts. My palms clam up as the doors open revealing the bridesmaids.

A/n I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A WEDDING OK BARE WITH ME. IM USING WHAT I KNOW FROM MOVIES.

In walks Lucy, and then Annie. My sister then steps into the walkway and I see her clutch the flowers in her hands. Her hair is braided back and I can see her brown eyes twinkling up at me.

She steps onto the wood floors and my heart suddenly pounds.

I watch as Julie my little cousin throws the flower peddles. Each one hits the ground softly while she grins up at everyone she passes. Her pale pink dress flutters around her.

As Julie descends down, I know what follows.

Ashley Grey walks in and my heart stops along with my breathing.

Beautiful. She's beautiful.

---

Ashley's pov

I clutch onto my dads arm. He squeezes it slightly and kisses my forehead.

This is what I want.

I take a step and then stop matching the rhythm that i was taught to follow. My footsteps match my fathers and I can't help but to cling to the bouquet of flowers.

My eyes meet his and there he stands, the man of my dreams. Smiling like a crazy person. I get closer and closer and notice his brown eyes shining, a single tear rolls down his cheek.

He doesn't wipe it away instead he stands there looking proud. The world could be ending but not even we would notice. I pass the flowers to Elizabeth and she gives me a quick peck on the cheek. A simple act of affection that makes my heart swell with happiness.

I feel loved.

Turning I stare at Jack Rivers before me. The priest clears his throats and begins the ceremony.

Never would I have guessed that I, Ashely Grey, would be marrying my best friends brother.

I giggle softly as jack throws a wink my way.

Is he seriously trying to flirt with me? We're getting married for goodness sakes.

But that doesn't stop the wide smile that greets my lips.

"..do you Jack Rivers take Ashley Grey to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I stare at his eyes, they're screaming with love towards me and I don't think I can ever get over that.

"I do."

"And do you Ashley Grey take Jack Rivers to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I smile as my eyes tear up, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife..." with a slight grin he finishes his sentence.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And boy did he kiss me..

----

A/n how'd I do? It's kinda shitty but I'm just trying to make sure I didn't put any false information there.

Hopefully not :)

Sorry these have been so short!!
---