Chapter 59

A/n I just saw a cute puppy video and I cried for 12 minutes. Pray for me. ALSO

"http://31

"http://31.media.tumblr.com/94ade63e7d8b7ca22c179168ec59e995/tumblr_n96rbce7Kf1ql639ho5_250.gif"

WHOEVER MADE THIS GIF (cited right there^) I FREAKING LOVE YOU. THIS IS ELIZABETHS AND AIDENS FIRST KISS BTW SOOOO OMGGG KSKXSKD TB OK.

Ps THANK YOU FOR 16k ❤️ my life is made!
---

I touch my lips for the fifth time since I've woken up today. I feel the smooth curve and my hand drops to my lap.

He kissed me.

I've been thinking about it nonstop. I never thought I would kiss him again. I thought we were completely over. Officially doomed..

But that kiss, I felt something. Something I haven't felt from kissing anyone else. When I kiss Aiden it's like fireworks going off in my heart and a zoo erupting in my stomach. Even after all this time, I still get those tingles when we touch.

It's Saturday afternoon and I feel completely drained. I don't know whether to take another nap or do something productive.

My phone rings cutting me off, I check the caller and see it's my lovely mother. "Hey mom!"

"Hey sweetheart!" I hear a couple of movements in the background and her voice comes back. "Sorry I meant to call yesterday, you know I like to keep up with you kids and see how you're all doing but I was busy with work-"

"It's ok mom. Everything's... Well everything is fine." I say rolling my eyes at the thought of the last couple of days.

"... What happened?" She questions.

I groan and get out of my bed making my way downstairs. "Nothing happened mom.." I laugh nervously.

"I know that laugh! You're my daughter Elizabeth now tell me what happened." I sigh as I get the cereal out of the pantry.

"I saw Aiden."

I hear a crash and my eyes widen. "Mom!"

"You saw Aiden!" She screams. I hear her whisper some curse words. "Sorry I dropped the damn peanut butter."

"Yes I saw him. You know how I told you about that company that wanted to tear down the dance studio.."

"Yeah.." She says.

"Well he's the CEO of the fucking company!" I rub my eyes and get the milk out.