Chapter 13

I wake up the next morning hearing a knock at my door. At first, I thought I was just hallucinating, but then I heard the knock again.

After the third-pound, I finally get up and open the door to see a stormtrooper with a tray of food. "Here is your breakfast ma'am. Kylo Ren will be coming to get you in fifteen minutes and he wishes to not be kept waiting," he explains as he hands me the food tray. I nod my head in understanding and close the door. I sit down at my table and begin to eat, I don't really have much to prepare for, since I'm still dressed in my clothes from yesterday.

Before I know it fifteen minutes passes and I hear a knock on the door. I quickly answer it remembering what the trooper said about Ben not wanting to be kept waiting, and I would rather be on good terms with him to hopefully make it easier to get Ben back.

I open the door and before me stands a fully cloaked/masked Kylo Ren. His hand comes up and the next thing I know, my mind is met with darkness.

KYLOS POV:

I catch Rey in my arms as I carry her back to the interrogation room. I strap her back in the chair and take a seat in front of her waiting to wake. I can't help but look into her thoughts, I know I shouldn't, however, why should I care! I am Kylo Ren and I can take whatever I want! What I see in her mind shocks me...

Part of her doesn't mind staying here as long as she is with me. She still believes she can rescue Ben and bring him back to the light. And then I see it... her feelings for me... she's not quite sure what it is, but she feels something deep down for me; an unknown.

I quickly exit her thoughts sensing her consciousness growing back. Soon enough she awakes and I am met with those sparkling hazel eyes. I hold back a smile at her annoyed yet adorable face as she says, "Seriously, I know how to walk." Ah, there's the Rey we all love. "Yes, but you see this way I can ensure you don't try anything stupid," I explain. She looks at me baffled. "You know I'm right, that you would have just tried to escape," I add on. After a long pause, "Maybe you are right, but escaping seems like the best scenario instead of being a prisoner," she spits out. "Join me and you will never be treated like a prisoner again, you can become second highest in command of the First Order along my side." She looks down at the floor too conflicted to look up at me. I take off my helmet, set it down on a stand, then walk over to Rey. I gently lift her chin up only to see tears beginning to appear in her eyes. "Where's Ben? ... What happened to him?" She asks quietly afraid to anger me.

I didn't like seeing her like this knowing I'm the reason she's in pain. It was taking every inch of my strength just to refrain myself from comforting her and showing weakness, though just staring into her beautiful eyes seemed to wash everything away as I find myself unlatching her restraints and taking her into my arms. I can feel her relax as her heartbeat returns to normal as she calms down. She looks up at me calmly as if she is thanking me with her eyes. 

Slowly as if it were the force itself I feel our face growing closer and closer. Until finally are lips meet. The feeling was unreal, filled with desire and lust. It felt so foreign yet so familiar like it was too good to be true. We both knew how wrong this was yet we didn't care. It was like time had stopped and it was only Rey and I in the whole galaxy.

I quickly pull away from Rey at the sound of a bang on the cell door. She quickly gets a sense of the situation and gets back into the interrogation chair without a complaint as I put the restraints back on. I grab for my helmet and the second I put it back on the cell door slides open revealing General Hux.