Kirito and Sachi-Back in the Death Games

WARNING:
The following game is rated M for Mature. If under seventeen, this game may be to scary. Blood, Guts, and Drugs reference included.

This is what I see on my computer screen. Some sort of add for a zombie game, I guess.

I know what your thinking about some little online game.What a bunch of bull. A game that's to scary. The fake blood or realistic guts of a person who you don't even know dead in front of you on a computer screen. It's not real, just a game.

But what if you where in the game itself? What if it was your friend being killed by some sort of monster on a boss level? What if instead of blood or guts, there was no body at all? Just disappeared into thin air?

It's no longer is just a simple game. It's now virtual reality massively multiplayer online role-playing game, or VRMMORPGs, for short. A game that thousands of people, including me, had somehow got trapped in.

We all were just normal people playing a what we though was normal game. And because of a man name Kayaba, we were trapped inside a game.

We all created online avatars and pressed 'log in' on our NerveGear. Who knew that such a small little button could change our lives like that. Then next thing anyone knew, we where in the death games.

I call them that because, like in real life, if your attacked to much or hit in just the right spot, your died.

Ok, I'm not saying that I was glad to go to that game to begin with, but some good came out of it. I met my girlfriend Asuna there. And our relationship is serious.

I also met some great friends. There's Klein, he's like a brother to me. There's Agil. That's his nickname. And so many more. But not all of us escaped with our lives. Not all made it back to the real world.

My name is Kirigaya Kazuto, and I'm a surviver of the Death Games.

If only there where more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I'm lying in bed. I had to do something important on the computer when I saw that add. It got me thinking about all the friends I lost. My eyes are shut and I'm remembering...her...

She's just been struck by a monster. Falling to the ground.

I run over as fast as I can. I try to reach her, but it to late. Nothing I can do.

She's about to die-she knows she is. Yet she smiles warmly at me. Just as she falls, she says something I'll never forget...

"Thank You. And Goodbye!"

I whisper her name. Her beautiful name.

"Sachi..."

I wanted so badly to protect her and the other members if the 'Black Cat if the Full Moon.' And there where so many others. But...I failed

In so deep in thought that I'm about to fall asleep when...

"KIRITO!!! I'm home from the store!" By the way, in the game, my username was Kirito, I still get called that. Asuna is calling from the kitchen."Hey, are you home?"

"Coming!" I shout back. My feet touch the cool wooden floor. I make a mad rust to the other room. To bad I forgot I waxed the floors...

"Ahh!" I'm about to fall. Thank God Asuna is there to catch me.

I look into her soft brown eyes, which are partly covered by her shiny brown hair. And what a mess I am. My shaggy jet black hair and gray eyes.

So I try to act cool in front of her. You know, like I hadn't just almost fallen face-first into the ground.