Chapter 2: My New Ride

*Edited*

(A/N: Picture of the said car on top)

Aiden's POV

I just finished third period and was looking around to try and find Ethan. Usually, in a matter of minutes after third, we were chatting away for our whole break. But it was just my luck that I couldn't find him anywhere.

"God Ethan," I mumbled frustratedly. "Where are you."

I continued to walk down the hallway in the direction of my class in hopes of finding Ethan. Just then I bumped into something.

No, not something, someone. I look up to see the last person I could have hoped to have bumped into.

"Hey Aiden," He said nicely. "How are you?"

He said that as a question but I didn't think he actually wanted to know.

I took a moment to decide whether I was desperate enough to go through with it before I looked into his eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Hey, umm...do you know where Ethan is?" I questioned reluctantly.

"No." He answered briefly. "I only saw him a bit after lunch but that's it." He added.

I wonder why I even asked Aaron when he only met Ethan once and that wasn't too long ago as well.

"Thanks anyway." I replied with a sigh.

I wish I could've talked to him before school ended since he had basketball practice and I had to leave right after.

"Hey, we have fourth period together right?" He asked suddenly.

I looked at him a little surprised that he remembered that we are in the same class.

I had assumed that I was the furthest thing from his mind or just a nameless face in the background to him.

"Wow." I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I rushed nervously. "I just said that we do have fourth period together and... That I should go soon so bye."

Before he could reply I was already sprinting down the hall to my class.

Whew, that was a close one. I almost had to have a full conversation with him.

Once I saw my class I slowed my pace and sat in my seat relaxed to see I was the third one here. Now I just have to wait for the teacher.

I open up my backpack to find the book I was reading at the moment. After a minute of reading the rest of the class slowly started to join us.

People were talking, and the class got ten times noisier. People were still talking until Aaron finally showed up. The class stayed silent until he sat down and at that everyone resumed their conversations.

Oh, did I forget to mention that not only was Aaron dating the most popular girl in school but he was also the most popular guy in school? He was already in the top five before but after getting Scarlett he soared to the number one spot.

He was greatly feared as well, once going in the number one popular spot in the school you were bound to have rumors swirling around your head. While many were about his sex life and family situation, he still had a good amount about him getting into several fights and beating the crap out of his opponents.

I didn't believe a single one, but he still scared me just as much as the next person. He was a big guy and no matter how handsome still extremely intimidating.