Chapter 13: Recap

💪Aaron's POV💪

What is he doing to me?

I am in a cold shower cleaning myself.

Why am I in a cold shower?

Well if you haven't guessed already, it is because of the wonderful person that is Aiden.

By the way I am being sarcastic.

He is the definition of confusing.

And I am falling for every minute of it.

Flash back
¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿~¿

We were sitting around talking about nothing in particular like most "teenagers" do and Meaghan being annoying as always suggested that we play....

"...truth or dare?"

I didn't want to play knowing that with the people at leat circle things wouldn't go as smoothly as most did.

"Really Meaghan?" I questioned. "That's such a kids game."

"No it's not." Scarlett said crossing her arms.

And with that I gave up hope of getting out of this game.

You see MY girlfriend Scarlett (I love saying that) is very influential.

Since she says she thinks its cool all of the people who didn't really care will pick a side just for her.

It's not that she does it on purpose

Oh no

It's natural like people are drawn to her and support her so now we are definitely playing truth or dare.

"Why?" Chris asks taking me out if my thoughts.

"So that we can have a Vote that won't be influenced." Meaghan answered.

I rolled my eyes since this is what took me out of my thoughts. I hate when that happens.

I see that Chris is closing his eyes and I close my own guessing that, that was what he was asking about.

"OK who doesn't want to play truth or dare?" Meaghan asks.

I raise my hand.

Hey, what if everyone doesn't want to play but doesn't raise their hands thinking that it won't work? Then if I can raise my hand and say what I want then there is a chance someone else will too.

Well that didn't work since I was the only one who raised my hand and now we were three rounds in.

At the beginning of the game Courtney forced Ethan to dish about the fact that he had a wet dream about another guy.

Though I didn't really care about him being gay or not it was still kind of- no scratch that it was really rude to pry about something so personal.

Though I was surprised that he might be gay and admitted it, I still don't care much on the subject except for the fact that Chris looked really upset about the news.

Though I think it might be something else I still would be surprised if it was because Chris is homophobic.

Oh well I guess we will have to see.

Now it was Meaghan's turn again and I was a lot more relaxed since the people in the circle weren't doing anything crazy and Meaghan was being sane for once.

"Aiden!" She said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Aiden said getting a few oohs from around the circle.

At that moment Aiden's life was in danger.