Chapter 5: Meet The Family

*Edited*

Aiden's POV

What The Fuck!?

Aaron Tyler is kissing me.

He is kissing me.

After we kissed for TEN full Mississippi seconds he leaned back into his seat, ending the kiss.

"Well then..." He started awkwardly. "I'll . . . see you tomorrow?"

I'll see you tomorrow?

I'll see you Tomorrow!?

"Are you kidding Me?" I screamed at him. "You have got to be kidding me."

I was livid, infuriated! You go and fucking make out with me and then just act like it's not a big deal!

I'll see you tomorrow?!

I angrily threw open the door to the car and got out as fast as I could.

"Wait, Ai-" Aaron tried to speak to me, but I was not having any of it.

"Don't Ever do that again." I spat at him, pure murder in my eyes. "We will not discuss this further, understood?"

Aaron paused for a moment. I could see from his expression that he wasn't happy but at this point, I didn't give a damn.

"Understood." He agreed reluctantly, sighing under his breath. I slammed his car door, stomping back into my house.

Why did he kiss me?

He has a girlfriend.

I am trying to steal his girlfriend.

Wait, Scarlett! I totally forgot about her.

Before all of this she consumed my thoughts, but now all I am doing is thinking about him.

I opened the front door to my house and walked in quietly, slipping off my shoes and closing the front door behind me.

"Mom, Dad, Mason I'm home!" I hollered annoyingly. I walked further into the house and wondered if they had heard me until my Mother came down the stairs.

"Oh hi sweetie," my Mom greeted walking past into the living room from upstairs. "How was Aaron's?"

I cringed at the question biting my lip. My Mother was one of the most amazing people in the world. Her and my Father took great care of me ever since I came into their home at four years old.

My Mom wasn't able to bear children so after six years of trying she adopted me, then adopted my brother four years later. We have been together since young so I know that we are a family. But my Mother sometimes had the absolute worst timing.

Like this moment for example.

"It was...good." I lied. "How was your day?"

"Oh, it was fantastic. Today we were able to save someone from a heart attack and safely deliver twins!" My mother explained excitedly.

"Wow, you did have a great day."

"I know right! It was great." She was beaming now and I was happy to see her thoroughly enjoying her work.

"Okay, is Dad home?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, her mind on her phone as she went through messages.

"Alright . . . Mason is upstairs right?"

"Yup, on that little tablet of his." She scoffed, rolling her eyes in irritation. My Mom didn't like how glued Mason was to his tablet, even more so than me. I just found it funny but my mother did not share my sentiments.

"Okay, then I'm gonna be upstairs." I told her, spinning around and heading to the stairs.

She waved her hand which I guess is goodbye for now.

I went upstairs to our room to see Mason sitting down on his bed watching videos on his tablet.

"Hey, Mason." I smiled, toeing off my socks and waltzing over to my bed.

"Hey, Aiden." He glanced up briefly from his tablet, giving me a small smile, but went back to his video as soon as possible.

I got to my bed, putting down my bag and sitting down.

If it wasn't for that kiss Aaron gave me I would've said that I had a great time. His family was nice and Aaron and I spent so much time hanging out like old friends. I should really talk to Meaghan tomorrow now that I think about his family. This is the perfect reason to build on a friendship. Those twins were also really cute, even with that blunt introduction. Wait, they said that they were in the same grade as Mason while we were talking I wonder if they go to the same school as him?

"Hey, Mason?" I said, turning to my brother.

"Yeah?" He answered calmly, lifting his head to look at me.

"Do you have a kid named Mark Tyler in your class?"

"No." He shook his head, shrugging after a moment's hesitation.

"Oh . . ." I said a little disappointment in my tone. "Oh wait, do you have a girl named Jasmine Tyler in your class?"

"Oh, yeah I do." He nodded, recognition passing over his face.

"Really?" I asked eagerly, leaning closer to my brother unknowingly.

"Yeah...and now that I think about it she does have a brother in another grade 6 class named Mark Tyler." Mason told me casually.

That is so cool. Our younger siblings go to the same school. I will have to tell Meaghan tomorrow.

"Why do you ask?" Mason asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh well I am friends with their older sister Meaghan and I have a project with their older brother Aaron. I just met them when I went to his house today so I wanted to know." I answered absentmindedly. My mind was still thinking about how great the situation was.

"What?" Mason burst out, not sounding as uninterested as before. "You went to Mark's house?!"

"Yeah..why do You ask?" I questioned a little suspicious.

"N-no reason." He stuttered nervously, laying down and trying to seem calm once again.

"Hmm...alright if you won't tell me then I will wait until you will tell me." I said hoping that I can guilt him into telling me.

He didn't say anything.

Fine, if he won't tell me than I will just go to sleep.

I went to my closet taking off my clothes and throwing them into the laundry basket. I put on a pair of sleeping pants and an old T-shirt. I then climbed into my bed to go to sleep.

"Can you turn off the lights?" I asked my brother once I noticed the bright lights.

"Ok." Mason said turning off the lights.

After a matter of minutes, I was taken into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎆YAY FIFTH CHAPTER 🎆

I am so happy to give you all this Chapter and give some more information about Aiden's family, his brother Mason will play an important roll in this series soon.

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter.bye!!!👋👋👋