Chapter 19: This Is The End

Aiden's POV

Aaron and I hit the three-month dating mark one week ago and let's just say that it has been amazing.

After we came out to both of our parents we have both felt like our relationships with our families have gotten a lot closer. Turns out that our moms actually guessed it but our dads were in a bit of a shock. They got over it quickly and now our families are so close that it seems that we have been family friends for years.

Our younger siblings get along great but there is some obvious tension between Mark and Mason. I haven't been able to find out but I decided that it was their problem and they can take care of it themselves.

We would have also had to get our friends to get along but ever since the dearhearst trip they have become a lot closer and we hang out together all the time.

Speaking of our friends Ethan and Chris seem to be sharing some secret glances lately and I would have been curious but Ethan cleared it right up with his "confession" so I am no longer suspicious.

Aaron and I have fought before but usually, it's because we weren't saying how we really felt so now it feels as if I'm in heaven every time in his arms or just with him in general and I love it.

I am actually driving to Aaron's house right now because he invited me over, telling me he had a big surprise.

I honestly don't know what he's planning but it must be something special because he said his family wasn't home and he always wanted to tell me big news when we're alone.

The smile I was wearing the whole drive seemed to get even bigger once I pulled up to the front of the house. I press a button that Aaron installed inside of my mom's car and the gate opens. I drive to a guest parking space and walk up to the front door ringing the doorbell.

I furrow my brows in confusion once I realize no one is going to answer the door.

Well, that's weird.

Usually, even if no one else answers Beth (their housekeeper) will.

I wonder what's going on?

I put my hand on the doorknob and turn it rolling my eyes at the fact that Aaron didn't lock it.

What a boyfriend I have.

I walk into the house and am surprised to hear that there is no music.

Even when Tania wasn't home Aaron would still blast music.

It was a family habit.

I slowly walked to the stairs and take a few steps.

"Aiden!" Aaron's voice yelled halting my movements to turn around.

Aaron.

Man, he looked good.

He was wearing a pair of black pants that hugged his legs in all the right places, a white dress shirt, and a black tie that matched his pants.

If his outfit didn't scream bone crushing hotness already then his hair 'ot to do it.

I never knew his hair could look any better but it can!

And all of his amazingness just made my jean white T-shirt and flannel look a lot worse.

"I'm so sorry." He quickly said. "I would've answered the door but I forgot that I sent Beth home.

I chuckled at that.

Like I said.

What a boyfriend I have.