Alpha's Babies - 9

I groaned as I woke up groggily. My head spun around in circles. "Urgh..." I groaned again. What even happened? Did I get drunk? I couldn't even remember where I was before. I opened my eyes properly and then groaned when I saw my surroundings, Kale's basement again. How on earth did that happen? But this time, I wasn't chained but I was covered in Derek's jacket. I immedieatly shuddered and pushed it off me.

I thought I broke up with him? What the hell was going on? Where was Colten? Better yet, where were my kids?
I got up quickly, making sure that I stepped on Derek's jacket purposely and then sprinted up the basement stairs. "Kale? Derek?" I yelled as I ran up. I tried the door but it was locked. I cursed then. Why, oh why, must everything bad in this world always happen to me?
"Kale! Derek! Open up -"

The door was pulled open and Derek stood infront of me, smiling down weirdly. "Hey, honey. Had a good sleep?" he asked. Honey?
"What? Why am I here?"
He smiled again incocently "Calm down, sweetheart, I'll explain later," he said. Then he moved in slowly about to plant a kiss on me. I was immedieatly repulsed and dodged back quickly. "Derek! What's wrong with you?"

He looked startled.

"I broke up with you, rememberer? How did I even get here? Where's Colten? Where are the boys?"
Derek recomposed himself and gave me a tight smile. "What do you even see in Colten?" he asked.
I almost laughed then, was he seriously gonna fight for an Alpha's mate?
"He's mine, Derek. Get over it. Now tell me what's going on,"

His eyes flashed red briefly. "You're here because he couldn't fight for you," he said calmly.
My heart skipped a beat but I didn't dare let that catch me out.
"What do you mean?"

"He's a weak Alpha. You're mine now,"
His eyes glittered evilly. I mentally rolled my eyes, how old did he think I was to be able to fall into stupid traps like this?
I smiled at him and nodded. "Of course I am," I lied.
Derek smiled even wider. "See? You're so much better with me anyway,"
He obviously wasn't buying what I was saying but What on earth did he think he was doing?

He took me into his big arms and hugged me tight. I hated his scent around me, I felt sick and disgusted.
I pushed him away gently as not to hurt his feelings. "Where are my children?" I asked.
Derek immediately bit his lip guiltily. "They're at the Pack House, don't worry,"
His arm went around my shoulders and he pulled me in close and then walked me back to the living room. I pulled away, not as gently as before. "Take me there," I demanded.

Derek raised an eyebrow. "Can't do that, sorry,"
Kale walked in then, Zach by his side.
I can't believe I used to love all these guys with all my heart.
"Ray, how are you?" Zach said smugly. I rolled my eyes simply, not wanting to speak to him. "Where's your Alpha mate?"

I glared at him "Where's your skanky mate?" I replied with a fake smile.
Zach growled angrily but he shut his mouth.
"Right, we need to get her out of here before that mutt gets here," Kale said.
I stared at him "What's gotten into you? Why do you hate me?"
He stared back, blankly "You got pregnant when you had your whole life ahead of you," he shrugged. then he nodded at Derek. "Take her,"

Derek's hands gripped around my upper arms tightly.
"No! Wait! I wanna see my babies!" I yelled frantically.
Kale sighed "I'm not bringing you back there and that's final."
"What? Kale!" I yelled, struggling under Derek's grip. Zach laughed "What we're gonna do to you...the Alpha will be crushed definitely,"
Derek chuckled behind me "Don't let all the best bits out yet, dude. I'm sure she liked surprises."

"Guys!" I said as Derek started pulling me towards the door. "What's happening! Stop!" I said thrashing around, trying to hit Derek.
Kale snarled at me "Raiven! Shut up!"
I shut my mouth immediately, scared out of my senses.
"Just shut up and do as you're told" he snapped.
Geez, who spat in his cornflakes this morning?

"We've a already had to drug you twice, don't make us do it a third time." Kale said. Wait, was this the same boy i'd grown up with?

I kept my mouth shut and let Derek drag me out of the house and into the back of his car. I kept my head bent, hearing all the doors lock.
"Why do you guys hate me?" I asked miserably as he started the car. "Oh, honey, no-one hates you. We just hate the Alpha," he chuckled. I don't know why he was chuckling, nothing was even funny. I took a deep breath and looked up, desperate not to cry. "He's gonna kill you, you know." I said softly. Derek's eyes met with mine in the rear-view and they narrowed slightly. "No he won't," Derek swallowed slightly.

"Derek. You've held held me captive and only goodness knows what else you did to me yesterday. What do you think he's gonna do?"
I heard the sharp intake of his breath. "Yeah but.."
"Yeah but nothing. The whole pack is gonna be after you, dude. You really don't mess with the Alpha's family."
I loved the fear that was coming off from him but he tried to hide it. He stepped hard on the pedal and the car lurched forward. "You don't even know him that well," Derek mumbled, his knuckles going white at the wheel.