Alpha's Babies - Alternative Ending

I felt different waking up the next morning.
Moving my arms across the bed, slightly, I tried to get one of the twins and pull them in for a cuddle, but the bed was completely empty and free from them.
That's when I smiled to myself ; I'm on my honey moon. I couldn't believe that Colten and I were finally married. We could finally be a happy couple.

I sighed happily, stretched and then opened my eyes as I turned towards him. I got the biggest shock of my life when I was faced to an empty wall.
I sat up straight and almost screamed.
I was back home. I was in the room I'd grown up in and had never been back in since the twins.

"What?" I said out loud. I looked at all the pictures from highschool of me and Zach and Callie and everyone else.
I swear I ripped and burnt all memories of them two.
I looked down and saw I was wearing the pyjamas I hadn't worn since the pregnancy.

Everything was how I'd left it.
But hadn't I stripped the walls bare? Hadn't I gotten rid of all the toys Zach had ever given me?

The door opened and Kale opened the door.
He had a happy smile on his face and carried a breakfast tray.
"Hey!" he said cheerily.
"Kale?" I whispered.
"Yeah?"
"What are you...what are you doing here?" I gasped.

He frowned and sat on my bed, resting the tray on my lap.
"What are you talking about?" he asked. I poked him to see if he was real. Yep,he was real.

"But - But -" I stuttered.
"What is it?" he persisted.
"You weren't - what about - but-" I couldn't even get my words straight. This was too overwhelming.
"Ray?" he looked concerned. "You're not sick are you? On your birthday as well!"
I looked down sharply. Happy 18th birthday, Ray.

"What?" I whispered. I haven't been 18 in four years! I couldn't wrap my head around all this. What had happened?
"You excited for your party tonight?"
"My party?"
"Yeah, you hadn't been able to stop talking about it -"
"No! Wait!" I said suddenly, I jumped out of bed, looking around wildly.

"Caden? Corbin?" I called desperately.
"Who are they?" Kale asked.
i nearly pulled my hair out.
"My twins! My babies!" I yelled. "Caycay, Coco," I whimpered miserably. Was this a sick prank?
Where was Colten?

"Ray, I think you just had a bad dream," Kale said calmly.
"A bad dream," I repeated, feeling the breath knocked out of me. "A dream, it was all a dream,"
"Yep, now come on, mom and dad are waiting for you to open your presents,"

"But they were so vivid..." I whispered "I loved them,"
Kale put his arm around me "It's okay, it was only a stupid dream. You'll forget about it,"

That was one dream I couldn't forget. I didn't know if my real mate would be called Colten but I did know one thing, if I was ever to have sons one would be named Caden and the other Corbin.
I couldn't believe everything that'd happen had all been a dream. The emotions, the words, everything had been so vivid.

The sweet faces of the two kids seemed to have faded and I couldn't remember how they looked exactly, although I remember they were cute but which was the older one again? I wanted to fall back asleep into my slumber where I could be with my mate and children.

I secretly pinched myself a couple
Of times but I was still here when I wanted to join my fictitious children and mate.
I smiled to myself as we went downstairs and as my family sang happy birthday.

What a dream indeed.

The End.

A/n: lol, no I'm just kidding this chapter was just to mess with you guys while I finished the real chapter. Hope I didn't scare you too much there! it's just my idea of having a jolly good laugh. I'm evil, I know >:D

But yeah, I promise this isn't a serious chapter ahahha, I'll delete it soon don't worry!
And I' apologise for any heart attacks I may have caused.

NorthenLighte xoxo