| forty three.

6 AND A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT

Jen sat on the couch patiently as she awaited Vin's arrival, she couldn't message him as he had forgotten his phone at their shared apartment.

As she flickered through the channels she heard continuous sounds alerting that someone had messaged Vin, being the curious person she was she opened his phone, only to come face to face with the thing that broke her heart.

Vin opened the door announcing his arrival struggling to place down that week's groceries on the counter.

Once he did, he walked over to see Jen with a blank face - he couldn't tell if she was angry or was just zoned out - but little did he know, it was his phone in her hand.

"Darling, you alright?" Vin grabbed her elbow trying to drag her closer but all she did was flinch and turn away (still having the phone in her hand).

"Jen, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Finally turning around, her eyes widened at the question pushing him in the process.

"Okay? Is everything okay? Everything's freaking fabulous Vin! Especially when you're out with bloody Bethany, the girl you lost your virginity to and fucking her all the time! When your girlfriend is at home pregnant calling her best friends to help her when you can't!"

"Jen, it's not what you thi-"

"How long?"

"What, what do you mea-"

"How long have you been cheating on me?"

Sighing Vin took a seat on the couch, rubbing his hands together as Jen patiently awaited his answer,

  "After the first ultrasound..."

Jen flinched at the answer as she soon realised that he had been cheating for so long and she thought nothing of the late nights and how he was never home.

Walking into their room, she brought out his suitcase and started to pile in all his belongings.

"What are you doing!?" Jen ignored Vin's protests and continued to angrily throw in his clothing, pushing the suitcase to the door and opening it she grabbed his keys and threw them in the bin before pointing towards the door and saying,

"Get the hell out of my house."

"Jen, we can work this ou-"

"GET OUT!"

Giving up Vin stood up grabbing his suitcase and walking out the door before the door slammed shut in his face, hearing the multiple locks on the door - justifying that Jen had just kicked him out.

Sliding down the door Jen broke into tears, sobs, she couldn't believe that her Vin Carter had just broken her heart into million of pieces.

She walked around the house smashing all the pictures of the two onto the floor and crying even harder as she went to the last picture - it was them holding the picture of the baby.

Screaming she collapsed onto the floor crying, but little did she know help was on her way - it would be there in a flash.