| forty five.

After the recent event, the four other Gillins sibling (& Kyle) soon began helping out the very so pregnant Jen.

Although it had only been a few hours since the mention of the split between Vin and herself, the four others were just glad she had let then back in.

"Jen! Where's the paintbrushes!?" Shay yelled out as he came out of the unfinished soon-to-be nursery.

"Ask Gabe."

Shay groaned at the usual blunt responses Jen had been giving for the past few hours, she just couldn't comprehend the change in her life.

Instead of Vin being there for her, it was her siblings who she had hated for majority of her child, teen and adult life.

Ding dong!

"I've got it!" Liz yelled as she placed down the paint buckets on the table. Opening the door to the small apartment she came face to face with a face she had never seen before.

  "Who are you?" Barry looked up from his feet being pierced with the bright blue eyes in front of him, he knew immediately who it was nut was confused on why she was there.

"Is Jen home?" Liz nodding moved out of the way letting Jen come into view, the two looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

Barry not believing that he was actually doing this and Jen not believing that the first boy that had left her was standing in her doorway.

"Can we talk?" The apartment soon became silent as the two continuously stared at each other, before they could say anything to break the tension, Leon walked in.

"Does anyone know the WIFI passwo... oh Barry, hi?" Kyle came up from behind him, placing his hand over the teen's mouth before dragging him into the closest room away from everyone.

"Jen?" Finally coming to her senses, Jen nodded dismissing Liz, Gabe and Shay before taking a seat on the couch, Barry following in suit.

"Umm, where's Vin?"

Jen cringed at the name, no one had spoke of him. He was merely a man no one wanted to talk to, although he had come knocking on the door multiple times in the past hours but was forgotten about as Gabe and Kyle dragged him out of the apartment when he came barging in.

"He's gone..." Barry looked up at Jen in surprise, "Gone? What do you mean gone?"

"Gone, as in he cheated."

Barry cursed himself at his bluntness when asking, the girl had just had her heart broken, again, and the one that broke it first was sitting right in front of her.

"Jen I'm so-"

"Forget it, what do you want?" Jen looked at Barry with her tear filled eyes, she wondered if what he was about to say was going to make her day even worse.

"I love you."

Jen stood up in disbelief, pointing her finger at him shaking as she was on the verge of another breakdown.

"You can't do that Barry! After yo-you left, you can't do that!" Barry stood up but was pushed down by Jen once again, "You have no right to barge in here Barry! You can't say you love me after 8 months! You left me!"

Barry could see the girl in front of him crumbling to pieces, he had left her, he wasn't going to deny.

He had given Jenevieve Gillins false hope and moments later he crushed it, that was just who he was, afraid, of what the future with the Gillins girl could've been like.

He had stayed silent for a tremendous period of time after that specific statement. This soon annoying Jen she stood in front of him whilst yelling,

"Do something!"

And so he did.

Bartholomew Henry Allen got out of his seat and pulled her face towards his, their lips touching in the second.

Jen couldn't once again comprehend what was happening, she had thought about him walking past her apartment and barging in and declaring her love for her, but it never happened.

But it was, right now, she was kissing Barry and she didn't regret it one bit.

Pulling away she smiled, for the first time in hours, she smiled at the thought of the Jenarry ship happening, she smiled at the thought of Barry being a father figure for her daughter, she smiled because he was there.

"Hot damn, getting in there sissy." The two turned to see all the Gillins kids laughing and passing money to each other (obviously there would be a bet somewhere).

Jen just laughed throwing multiple pillows at them until they were out of the room, nothing could ruin this moment.

Barry pushed a stray hair behind Jen's ear, looking straight into her eyes saying, "I'm not going to leave again."

And all Jen could really do was believe it.

✪✪✪✪✪✪
gif is gabe when they kiss
aww jenarry!