Guess Who's Back?.!

(Boys and girls Sleeping Together)

(Key Door Jiggling)
Kayla and Lanae Get Up)
(Prince and Ray Look)

Lanae: I'll check by the peephole (Whispers)

Kayla: I'll get a pan lol.

Lanae: OMG (Opens the door) Jasmine quit stocking us ok?

Jasmine: I just came to look at my future husband RayRay.

Lanae: The only future you'll have to see will be in the grave to be honest REST IN PEACE!! Bye Bye Now.

Jasmines' Description:

Ray Rays Height, Hazel Eyes, Very Sneaky, Loves RayRay and Roc. Red hair,. Always were jordans and rocks them and it a total Brat and popular.

Roc: What was that all about?

Felicia: Yeah Seriously

Lanae: Jasmine was trying to come in here to get you and Ray.

Felicia: I thought I told that Red Headed Infested Rat No to come by us she's dead to me lol.

(Everyone Laughing)

Jordyn: What do you guys wanna do today?

Lanae: Idk

Felicia: Let's go to six flags.

Prod: That's a great idea.

Prince: Let's get ready.

Felicia: We'll be back we are going across to our room to freshen up✌

Felicia's Outfit: Jordan SpaceJam, Black Crop Top and White Ripped Jean's and Hair Out with Two mini Minnie mouse band two knots.

Jordyn Outfit: Purple Blouse with lace back showing, Black and pink 12s and Hair with braids ponytail.

Kayla Oufit: Pink Crop Top with Lace Back and Black Jean's with pink lebrons. Braids hair Bun

Lanae Outfit: Shirt that says I'm Legit Crop top sweater and ripped blue jeans and new brooklyn Jordan's NYC.
Hair is out with a nice flat iron bang.

MB: Wearing all shorts but Ray was wearing a shirt saying I'm with her and prince was wearing a nirvana shirt Roc was wearing his adidas shirt of course and Prod was wearing NBA all stars shirt.

Kayla: Let's go BTW who has the car keys and is driving?

Felicia: Me let's go......