Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating for so long, I've been busy at school:/but summer holidays are coming up soon so I will try to be more regular:D Just a warning, this chapter may get a bit smutty;)

I pull away from her. We stare at each other in shock, but then Emily closes her eyes again and leans in. This time our mouths are less tentative, and this kiss is filled with heat and passion. Slowly, she slips her tongue into my mouth and I take it from there. After a bit more French kissing, I move onto her face. I plant tiny kisses from her cheekbone right down to her defined jaw, then down her smooth neck and along her collarbone. Emily sighs in pleasure as I do this. I stop and glance at her, and I see that she has closed her eyes and is smiling. She realises I've stopped and she looks at me, tilting her head slightly. With her hazelnut brown eyes staring into mine, I feel entranced.
'Sorry.' I apologise quickly, shifting my gaze down towards my lap.
'There's no need to be sorry for anything.' She whispers, her breath warm in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine and I close my eyes again as Emily traces her soft fingers down my arm. I can't resist it any longer. Some force pushes me even closer to her and we passionately kiss, our bodies as one.