Chapter 14

a/n  hey guys I hope you like the next chapter. It is smut so…just warning you. It may be on the edge of pg-13 going onto R. So just warning you readers! Enjoy the sexy Malec times! Please comment or vote!!

Alec's POV

I stood amazed at what was going to happen. Magnus smiled a warm smile at me and I smiled back. I took in my surroundings a bit more and found that the tub was just large enough for two to sit comfortably in it. Rose petals were scattered in the water, floating slowly around, and the windows that surrounded the tub showcased the city of New York.  I could see almost every skyscraper lit up with beautiful dancing lights. The view was mesmerizing.

Soon enough Magnus was lighting candles that sat on the edge of the bathtub and on the floor. Then he turned off the lights and the room was suddenly flickering with the dim glow of the candles. Magnus took off his tux jacket and carelessly threw it to the floor and then began unbuttoning his shirt slowly to show his bare chest. The shirt slid off his arms and on to the tiled flooring that surrounded the tub. I watched then as he stripped himself of the rest of his clothes. He was beautiful, and what he was doing was more than just showing me himself, it was much more.

His skin was beautiful and his muscles perfectly toned. Every part of him was beautiful. His eyes glowed with desire and love. He need not talk, his eyes told me everything.

I blushed like I always do when I’m around him. Then I realized it was my turn. I threw my tux jacket to the floor and unbuttoned my shirt with shaky hands. How had Magnus done it so smoothly? I dropped my shirt to the floor and then unbuttoned my pants. I was blushing even harder now.

“You needn’t be embarrassed, Alexander.”  Magnus said as I took my underwear off.

Magnus held out his hand and I took it, the heat of our bodies lingering together. He led me into the tub and we sat side by side in the clear water speckled with rose petals.

“Finally.” Magnus said softly.

In response I just smiled at him. What I felt was unexplainable and it made me happy. Magnus was and is my happiness and forever will be.

“I love you.” I blurted out breathlessly.

“And I you.” Magnus said in response. Then He kissed me, his lips hot on mine. It was a gentle kiss, it was a kiss that said “I will always be here for you.”  I kissed him back with the same words in my kiss.

Magnus stood up and I followed his actions. I was stunned at how handsome and beautiful his body was. God he was sexy. I felt the burning desire of lust inside of me. I wanted to love him. I wanted to show him how much he meant to me. I wanted to kiss him and hold him close. I wanted to be one with him and I wanted him to know me and every single part of me.

So I pushed Magnus up against the nearest wall and pressed myself up against him, our foreheads touching and there was electricity that flowed through our bodies.

“Well… Alexander!” Magnus said breathlessly.

Then I kissed him hard. He kissed back and that’s when I playfully bit his lip and he moaned out of pleasure.  Then I was allowed entrance into his mouth.  Our tongues intertwined and he skillfully kissed me. Then he took my hand and pushed me onto the bed. He fell on top of me and lifted himself on all fours so he was looking at me, the smell of his sweet breath lingering in the air.  

“Magnus…” I whispered. Just saying his name was a piece of heaven.

He brushed kisses from my lower stomach all the way up to my neck. The kisses left a trail of heat behind and I groaned out of pure pleasure.  His kisses finally reached my mouth. I wanted to be closer to him so I pulled him down closer to me, our hips pressed together. We began grinding against each other’s bodies and it created a rhythmic sound as the bed squeaked.

He caressed me and I caressed him. We touched and loved. Soon both he and I were on a whole new level. It was the most amazing feeling ever. Everything was a blur except him and a tingling feeling ran through my body that made me feel the greatest pleasure anyone could ever feel.

I was the happiest person there could be and I believed I had found my soul mate, my partner. Magnus was and is my everything. I love him, and it feels so good to be loved back by the one you love. I could never leave him and nothing could separate us. We are one. We are one body, soul, and mind. We belong to each other for the rest of time, even if I may die before he, we will always be one.

“Aku cinta camu.” Magnus whispers breathlessly in my ear.

“I love you too.” I whispered back. “I love you too.”

A/n  Hey guys! I really hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and comment!!! Luv you all!!!The epilogue should be up soon!! J

 Xoxoxoxo -Tara