Chapter 29

TV Shows » NCIS »

McBaby

Author: HarmonFreak1 PM

When Tim is drugged and reduced to a toddler how will the gang react? Will they be able to change him back or will he have to grow up all over again? Papa Gibbs and Baby Timmy!

Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Tim M. · Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Chapters: 36 - Words: 123,934 - Reviews: 649 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 08-02-13 - Published: 03-02-13 - Status: Complete - id: 9062140

A+ A- < Prev Next

"I've got your man, Gibbs."

It was a simple statement, one that Gibbs had been told many times before, however this time it was different. This time that declaration would help save the life of someone he loved very much. Unsure if he heard Abby correctly, he stumbled over his words, "Did...you...just say what I think you said?"

Abby screeched, "Yes, I did. Come to the lab and I'll show you what I got."

Gibbs swallowed the lump in his throat; finally a lead that would hopefully end this whole ordeal. He could not wait to have his baby boy tucked safely in his arms once again. He closed his eyes, almost smelling the unique baby scent that always accompanied his lil' guy. Suddenly movement across the bullpen brought him out of his musing. He watched Tony stagger to his feet; his hair stuck up in different directions, while a heavy set of bags fit comfortably under his eyes.

Tony stretched his arms above his head and yawned, "What's going on, Boss? Everything okay?"

Gibbs smirked at the condition of his senior field agent, "Abby just called, she figured out who the Greys' accomplice is."

"That's great news! Tony roared, but quickly shut his mouth when Gibbs put his finger up to his own lips. "We should wake the others, I'm sure they'll be relieved to know," he whispered as he walked over to Gibbs' desk.

The older man nodded, straightened up in his chair and extended his hand, "Thanks."

Tony was dumbfounded; he could not remember the last time, if ever, Gibbs thanked him for anything. He reached out and grabbed his hand, "You're welcome, Boss. Glad I could help."

Gibbs stood up and looked around the bullpen; Ziva was snoring, but the noise was muffled due to her face being buried in her arms. Ducky had his feet propped up on the desk and was lying back against the chair, while Jimmy used the older man's shoulder for a pillow. They all had been working so hard and now looked so peaceful that Gibbs didn't want to wake them. However, he knew they would all be extremely upset if he didn't inform them of their new lead. Standing in the middle of the bullpen, he clapped his hands a few times, watching as they began to spring to life.

"Chop, chop people; Abby figured out who the Greys' accomplice is."

That seemed to do the trick, Ziva shot out of her seat as if she had just been fired from a cannon followed by Ducky and Jimmy who quickly untangled themselves. After everyone took a moment to look semi-presentable, Gibbs addressed the group. "Abby's waiting for us in the lab; we're going to find out as a team who this man is. After that it's all hands on deck; we need to find him in order to get to Tim." The group nodded and followed Gibbs over to the elevator.

The familiar deafening music was once again blaring at full blast. It was so loud; Abby didn't realize she had company. A much-needed laugh came as they watched her dance around the room, using the handle of a broom for a guitar.

"Abs!"

Gibbs attempted to yell over the music.

"Abby!"