Epilogue

Most men can make moves, decisions, mistakes, plans, money, babies, love, war, progress, or even history. Not all men have what it takes to make a worthwhile difference in this world. Substance, drive, dedication, intelligence, faith and values; that comes from within. Its not what a MAN can make but what a MAN is made of that's impressive.
~Carlos Wallace

"Trevor, you have always been there for me when I needed you, which is more often than not." I begin. Today is my wedding and at this moment we are saying our vows. "You loved me when I needed to be loved, you cared for me when I needed care, you are my forever. I love you and want you forever in my life."

"Tatiana, loving you is as easy as breathing. I can never fall out of love with you because I need it just like I need air to live. To be loved by you has brought me more joy and happiness than I thought was possible. I promise to never leave you, to forever love you, and to give my all to you."

"I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest says finally. "You may kiss the bride."

Best. Damn. Kiss. Ever.

Additional Information:
The next book after this one is Missing Life. The first chapter had just been published on 11/6/16. Please vote on the chapters in this book and in others if you want!!!