1.

Baekhyun's POV

  "And then, an ignominous grimacing zombie starting crawling toward me, ready to jump and devour my flesh at any moment. I heard the loud sounds of gun shots and screams a few meters away. My legs were shaking but I kept staring at the creature of the dawn's dark orbs, as I was slowly walking backwards, trying to sneak out without making any sudden move. But out of the blue, a smelly infected hand started patting my shoulder and..."

"Excuse me sir, but do you want to drink something?" asked the stewardess.

I put my iPad on my lap and smiled at her.

"Green tea, please."

She then handed me a hot cup of tea, to which she joined a napkin with a phone number scribbled on it.

"Here you are!" she said before winking and walking away.

"Well, thank you, I guess?" I shrugged before folding the napkin and putting it aside.

She was really pretty, and indeed quite seductive, but she wasn't my type.

A tall and lean Stewart then came my way so I called him.

"Excuse me sir, could you tell me when the plane lands in Seoul?
- In an hour," he exclaimed and asked some question to another passenger.

I thanked him before wheezing.

One hour left. I'm so excited to go home. Plus, that Stewart is way cuter than that— I grabbed the napkin before unfolding it — Li Na. Heart and lipstick mark. Well.

I had an appointment in Hong Kong with my future editor. He'd read the beginning of my story and found it pretty good. He accepted to publish it, but since he had a lot of other authors to work with, I had to write it in six months, no more, no less.

It was a dystopical novel, more specifically a diary written by a lonely young man who tries to find an antidote to an infectious desease that transforms people into zombies. I loved reading these types of comics and novels. Though I hated everything related to horror movies. I'd always wanted to become a writer, ever since my childhood. Back then, I would always draw comics and write short stories. My goal was to release a movie based on one of my novels. And I really wanted to see this one on screen.

I took a sip of the hot tea, and closed my eyes to rest a bit. But all of sudden, the plane shook because of some turbulences and I felt something going out of my stomach. I took my paper bag before gloriously vomiting.

┉┉┉┉┉

I had fallen asleep. A very cute Stewart was welcoming me in the cabin. He wanted me to sit.

"Make yourself comfortable," he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my ear.
"Sure," I answered smirking.

He put his hands on my shoulders and started massaging them.
I gasped, completely melting at his touch.

"Hope you like it baby..."

I nodded, before closing my eyes.

"You sure are skilled with your hands, aren't you?" I teased.

"Sir, may you get up, please."

I frowned.