7.

Baekhyun's POV

I had been staying at Kyungsoo's house for three days. He let me sleep in his lounge. We would go to KBD together, and come back from work together as well.
The previous night, Kyungsoo had suggested to drink a little bit, but it turned into a horrible mess, hence the terrible hangover I had the next day.

My head was aching a lot and I just wanted to cut it off and throw it. The only person I could blame was Park Chanyeol. That man would always get mad and was the most selfish and haughtiest person I had ever met.

Kyungsoo and I had fallen asleep on the couch, a few empty bottles of whiskey and of wine were laying on the beige carpet.

"Kyungsoo..." I managed to mumble as I lifted my head a bit.

He was sleeping on the other corner of the couch

"Kyungsoo!" I said louder.

"What..." he whined while fixing the pillow he was sleeping on.

"Kyungsoo, I think we should get up... Don't we have to work?" I said as I stretched my body, yawning.
"Work?" he sputtered.

He quickly got up before massaging his head, his hair was all messy and he smelled alcohol.

"Do we have to work today? I thought it was a day off.
- Is it?" I asked as I tried to swallow back the acid reflux that was burning my throat.

"It is Sunday, isn't it?" Kyungsoo mumbled.

I grumbled as I wrapped myself into the warm dressing gown. Kyungsoo's words reassured me, I could rest a bit. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep back.

"Baekhyun," I heard.

I didn't move.

"Baekhyun, get up!" I felt a feet hitting my butt.

"Baekhyun, you should get up, it's already twelve," he repeated.

I groaned in response.

"Let me sleep!"

Kyungsoo suddenly took off my dressing gown.

"It's cold..." I whined.

" Get up Baekhyun, my head hurts a lot too but we have to deal with it. Let's clean this mess.
- Can I have ten more minutes of sleep please?
- Baek, you will sooner or later have to go home and face Chanyeol again."