6.

Baekhyun's POV

I turned the lights on as we got in, before taking my derbies off and putting my slippers on.

"I'm going upstairs," I spoke before stepping onto the stairs.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry," Park commanded as he lied onto the sofa.

I glowered at him before starting climbing. I then got into my room. I took my blazer off and started unbuttoning my shirt but got interrupted by a vibration coming from my pants' pocket. It was a text message. I unlocked my phone before reading it.

From Sehun to Baekhyun 10.10 pm

So, how did it go? 👀

I sighed before starting typing.

From Baekhyun to Sehun 10.10 pm

Not bad, now just pray he doesn't want to have another date or else u're a dead man

I threw the phone onto my bed before taking my shirt off. I changed the tuxedo to something comfy and stretchier.

I took the stairs four at a time and joined Chanyeol, still laying on the sofa with a novel in his hands.

"So, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

He nonchalantly turned his head a bit, before laying his eyes back on his book.

"I don't know, it depends on your skills in cooking I guess?" he taunted as he flipped a page.

I crossed my arms. Actually, I wasn't that bad at cooking. I was capable of making appetising and low-calorie dishes. However, since I had been living alone in Korea for several years, I was not used to cooking for others. So I was hoping that Park wouldn't be too mad at me if my cooking didn't match his celebrity tastes.

"Well, I cook pretty well, so just ask me, and I'll see if I can do it," I shrugged.

He put his book down before lifting an eyebrow.

"Alright, but I might be a little bit judgmental," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, tired of all this sarcasm and his constant cynical look was starting to get on my nerves.

"Why can't you just eat what I'm going to cook you?" I asked as I sighed.

"Because you owe me a meal, and a delicious one considering the restaurant you've invited me to was a three-stars one," he grunted as he got up, "plus, my parents own a restaurant and my father is a chief since I was born, so, my palate is rather experimented and my taste buds relatively developed."

This man's cockiness was going to make me angry again, but I swallowed it all up before nodding. It was his house, after all.

"Alright, your highness. Then I hope you're okay with a kimchi stew?
- I want rice and kimbap too," he commanded, before smiling, proudly showing his dimple. "Thank you."

How come the devil in person has such an angelic smile?

I shook my head before heading to the kitchen.