The Chronosphere

**ALICE POV**

Alice:

I did what I could to save Tarrant's family. He's my truest friend, along with the others here in Underland that I've met personally through him.

The Chronosphere is what's important right now. The golden sphere in my hands. I race throughout times castle, to return it to its floating orbital spot. All my friends becoming frozen in the red-like frost.

I look back, and see Cheshire, Mirana, Racie, the Tweedle Brothers, Mally, Thackary, Bayard, the rest of the little metal creatures that time himself, kept in his workmanship area. One last person I noticed, frozen, holding out an ant box in mid air, standing on one foot and a face expression of fear, Tarrant.

"No no no!" I say to myself, running as the frozen red like frost catches closer and closer to my tail.

"I can't let this happen..especially to him.." I say again, lower voiced and more serious toned.

My speed increases as every thought about Tarrant and all of underland races through my mind.

"AHHHHH!!!" Screaming out, I jump to The Chronosphere's holding spot, my arm out stretched Infront of me, my body, almost flying in mid air.

I can't move any more. I am stuck in place. Only thing I see Infront of me, is my frozen arm, my hand holding the chronosphere, barely able to touch its holding spot, and the frozen castle.

"This was my fault...I'm sorry...Tarrant..." I say in my head.

---

All of underland is stuck like this, for about 40 minutes. Then a spark starts to zig zag its way towards my chronosphere.

"It's...working...." I say, weakly in my head, my vision barely starting to go out.

The Chronosphere finally connects and zooms to return to its original holding place. As that happened, everything unfreezes. All of us, return to normal. A roar of cheers fill the air and sound, as everything and everyone comes back to its self.

I stand back on my 2 feet and watch everything unfreeze, but my main focus stays on Tarrant, waiting for the frost to catch up to his standing point, to watch him unfreeze, and return to his modern day happiness again.

As soon as it had reached his point, I immediately ran away from The Chronosphere Orbital point and on my way to Tarrant.

Tarrant:

Unfreezing, I trip back to normal on my 2 feet, where I wear my long black plastic boots. I quickly pull the ant farm to my face, my eyes going huge to look in on my family.

"Don't you worry! I'll get you big again!" I shout, jumping in the air excitedly. I speed walk myself up to Mirana, the White Queen, who was busy hugging Racie, the Red Queen with the funny..BIG HEADED HEART SHAPED HEAD!!!

"Excuse me, your Majesty? Uh..my family..they are small..mind getting them back to their..NORmal size?" I say, holding the ant farm up close to her, my eyebrows extend up as I overdramatize the word, "NOR".

With her sweet, Queen-like personality, she nods her head yes, and holds her hand out. She twirls her fingers around, and a purple mist forms to create a sweet-bread like candy with frosting with the words "eat me" in black ink labeled at the side.

"Thank you, your Majesty!" I quickly take the candy, and then, pull out the little tub that lets my Hightopp family, out and free but yet, still tiny.

"Now now! Don't eat to much! Hehe!" I take some crumbs from the candy bread, and sprinkle it, all over my tiny Hightopp family.

They grow bigger, and my mad grin grows wider, then it has been in years since the first time I saw Alice..

"My family! Your you again! Your back!" I say excitedly, flapping my arms around almost and jumping around like a kid who just got a toy.

"Your just as good as you looked my son!" Says my father, Zanik Hightopp with his still, well, classy face expression.

"Oh father! I am a Hatter now! I make hats and run my own business at my own Hightopp house! ....do I still...am worthy of the Hightopp name?" I say, with joy but my tone lowering down to more of a serious, nervous-like sound.

"Your very well qualified son..." Zanik says, patting me on the shoulder.

"Um..Tarrant? There's a young girl behind you, waiting for your approach.." My mom, Tyva Hightopp says, pointing her small finger behind me.

I turn around and see Alice, standing behind me, staring at me with her hands clasped together. Her feet closed together. She looks at me with a sad face expression.

"Spontaneously beautiful..." I say in my head.