Down We Go

Alice:

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, a mad closed grin still on my face.

I throw my body down the rabbit hole.

I let my body fly free. Books, chess games, chairs, a playing piano fly right by me.

"DOWN WE GOOOO!" I yell out in a fit of giggles as I'm falling down the rabbit hole.

My body does flips, and twists and turns as I make my way back to underland.

---

After minutes, I fall down in the little room where I had first fell. I roll down all the way to what appears to be the ceiling. I sit down, my hair dangling from my head.

"Woaaahhhhhh..." I say, looking around, randomly, my body falls from the ceiling and back down on the real floor.

"Whoopsieeesss!" I say loudly, then getting in a fit of giggles.

Out of no where, the butterfly appears again.

"Your doing just fine...now grab the key on the table, and drink the glass.."

Says Absolem in his deep mighty voice.

My hands rise in the air, shoulder length and I run over just a little the table.

I grab the key, put it in my pocket in my purple coat and take the little glass and drink it down.

Setting it down, my body starts to grow shorter and shorter. Making me tiny.

"Now..go the door, unlock it, and go straight..the person expecting you will be there.."

Says Absolem.

I bonkerly run to the door, unlock it and step out into the world of underland.

I look up with my eyes widened.

"Go straight..I need to go straight.." I mutter to myself, starting to hunch down, walking past all the trees, going straight.

---

Tarrant:

I pace around, my hands clapped together as if I were praying, looking down and keep them close to my face.

"I hope she comes..she should be here by now..I wonder what she's going to be like..I wonder how she is going to react..." I keep whispering to myself, frowning and stressed.

Cheshire appears on my shoulders.

"You know, pacing around like that, will make a hole in the ground..." He grins his long teethed grin, winding from ear to ear on his grey and blue striped fur.

"No time for this now Ches, I..." I stop in the middle of the sentence by a small knock on the door of my Hightopp home.

Ches immediately disappears and I hurriedly go open the door, my mouth dropped a little open.

the white rabbit stands there. He clears his throat before speaking.

"Excuse me Tarrant. But, I think who your expecting, turned up in Marmoreal..." Says the white rabbit, pointing his little white pawed-hands towards Marmoreal's castle.

I turn my head and squint my eyes to see the White Castle in the distance.

"Get me there..I need to see her..." I say, glaring at the white rabbit.

----

I run to the gates of marmoreal, grabbing onto the gates and shaking them around.

"Mirana! Mirana! Mir...." I stop.

Yards away from me, up at the front entrance of the castle, I see a girl walking towards me.

"Ah...Alice........" I stutter under whispers.

I keep my eyes on her as she gets closer and closer, next thing I know. She's right Infront of me.

Her long orange curly hair, just like mine but mines shorter, that reaches just past her hips. Her eyes, gleaming green just like mine, and her skin color and and eye and lip looks...just..like...mine.