Its...You! I'd know you anywhere!

Tarrant:

"Wow...." I whisper, loud enough so she can hear. Her smiling bonkers face, tilted at me.

She wasn't the same. She's a complete different person with a different look.

"It's you...I'd know you anywhere...Alice..." I say, opening up my broad arms out to her, to signal to her for a hug.

She falls in my arms, giving me the tightest hug I haven't received in so long.

"Oh! My Alice...I like you better now..." I giggle, tapping her nose with my thimble covered finger.

Alice:

There he was. Tarrant Hightopp. My love, my truest love. I am now, officially mad as the hatter.

"Oh! How I love you Tarrant.." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist, the side of my head laying on his hard chest.

I feel his arms wrapped around me and his chin lay on the top of my head. We stay still like this for a couple minutes which feels like hours.

"We need to get you fixed up! You can't stay to to normal looking anymore!" Tarrant says, placing his hand on my head and tilting my head up to look at him.

We follow the path back to Tarrant's hat-shaped home.

"Ladies first!" Tarrant says, extending his arm out Infront of me, leading me into his home.

I waltz in, looking all around his home.

It's filled with shelves nailed to the walls that have hats placed on them like a hat museum. Photos of memories with Underland friends, photos of hats, and all kinds of hat making material scattered across the walls.

"I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEE your home my love!"

I say, jiggling myself up and down, saying this excitedly.

He directs and motions me upstairs.

We walk into what looks like his bedroom.

"Spontaneous room dearie..." I say, waving my hands out at all the walls and exploring everything.

Tarrant nods, chuckling a little bit.

"Yes yes! Thank you! But here!" He pulls out a drawing, and in there, were some special clothes for me. He places the drawer on the bed. "These will be your new style my love, I hope you don't mind them! I made them for you, and just let me know if you want something different!" He says, laying the clothes out on the bed, raising her hands back up just a little above his armpits. He giggles, and walks out, closing the door so I could have my own privacy.

I walk Infront of my new clothes and examine them.

There laid, a long-trench-coat jacket that looked exactly like his but more fit for female. A bow tie that also looked exactly like Tarrant but with longer strings hanging from it. A white blouse, that had sleeves that hung loose and long at the end. A black checkered vest with gold buttons that buttoned together. Some black pants that had white skinny stripes on them which were short, meaning, they would only reach just above my ankles. Black combat boots, long knee-high different colored crazy-striped socks and Some thimbles and a thread bandolier lay next to the outfit. And lastly, my new, top hat. A top hat that looked EXACTLY like Tarrants.

I get butterflies and blush all over looking at my new outfit.

"This is beautiful..." I whisper to myself, picking some of the pieces of my outfits and examine them.

I strip myself of my purple long dress. I look down and notice my whole skin had turned pale white like Tarrants.

I pull on the white blouse shirt, then button in my vest, throw on my new jacket, tithe bow tie comfortably around my neck, pull up the pants and zip them shut, I also pull up the crazy striped different colored socks on my feet, put on my combat boots, reach over, and yank the thread bandolier across my body, and place the small new thimbles around 2 fingers on each of my hands, then lastly, bandaging up my thumb.

"Wow..I feel so much more like myself now..." I whisper to myself, checking my outfit out, my hands in my waist as I stand still.

"Done!" I yell out so Tarrant could hear me.

He shoves his way through the door and takes a good look at me.

Tarrant:

"Singing Dolphins! You look splendid my dear!"

I say, my eyes stopping at her pocket watch.