Have I Gone Mad?

Alice:

My body rolls down from the mirror, falling down onto the ground.

"Ouch.." I hold my head, slowly lifting my body up.

I hear a bunch of gentleman, trying to break in the room I'm in.

I gasp. "Oh no!" I start running, suddenly, the door gets busted down.

"There she is!" My mother and 3 other men come running towards me in the room, I'm curled up on the couch, scared for my life.

"Goodness! Alice! Where have you been? What did I tell you about letting your mind go over the bend..do not let curiosity kill YOUR cat!" Scolds my mother, Helen Kingsleigh.

"I'm sorry mother. Forgive me for myself." I quietly and shyly say.

"Your late for the tea party!" She says, frowning and grabbing my arm, yanking me forward to run along with her down the hall of antique items.

"Tea! Wait what..." I say, holding my hand over my mouth a little, frowning.

"I guess Underland got the best of me.." I say, chuckling just a little to myself as I am getting forcefully pulled by my own mother.

"Oh Alice! Stop that non sense talk!" Scolds my mother again.

She pulls me into a room full of fancy riches, dressed up in their classy suits and hats.

My mother pulls my arm to lock with hers.

"Now Alice, you must be on your best behavior. Do not bring up any non sense." My mother, still scolding and holding onto me tightly.

"Mother, I don't feel I belong in an environment like this. I LOOVVEEE tea parties but, I need to make it a little more, organized." I say, smiling and walking with a happy manner with my mother.

"Oh Alice..come on now, your not the host." My Mother frowns and clicks her mouth after ending the sentence.

My other free hand that isn't locked with my mothers, slides into the side of my purple coat and pulls out a clock watch. My hands suddenly control themselves, and lock the clock watch around my neck.

"Alice!! Do not do that! Next time, make sure you let me know ahead of time when and when your not going to unlock on my arm!" She frowns and turns to me.

I lock my arm back with hers again and we both make our way to our reserved seats at the long, organized and fancy filled tea table.

"Hello Alice Kingsleigh!" Says a servant, handing me a tea pot and place a tea cup on the plate Infront of my chest almost.

"Uh...thank you.." I say, shaking and tapping my foot constantly.

"Has the tea party..*clears throat*..started?" I ask the servant with a very serious face, turned to the side.

"No ma'am, we will notify when the party has begun." He says in a professional manner, then walking away with a good posture to others and greetings.

"Alice! Hold still!" Says my mother, placing her hand on my knee.

"I can't..control myself.." I say, looking up at her and frowning.

"If hatter were here, he'd know what to do.." I mutter to myself, looking down at my lap and blushing.

Out of no where, a gentleman stands ontop of the head chair at the left end of the table.

"Now now! Settle down! Focus your eyes on me! -- I'd like to honor this tea party to many of my few friends tha....."

I interrupt the gentleman, I stand ontop of my chair and yank my clock watch up in the air, holding it closely Infront of my face.

"ITS TEEEEAAAAAA TIIIMMMMEEEEEE!!!" I scream out to everybody, bending down and making sure to look every person that's sitting at the table in the eyes.

Everybody leans back in their chair, looking at me, terrified. The whole room goes quiet.

I stand there, suddenly snapping back to myself. I look down at my legs, standing on top of the chair, and my arm in the air, holding the clock watch unusually close to my face.

My mother gets a little tap on her arm.

"I think you'd like to maybe and possibly take your daughter to psych..." Says the lady who she barely knew next to her.

My mother stands up from her chair.

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't intend for my daughter to do these things. Excuse me from this party please."

I get off the chair, frowning and confused.

"Mo..mother..I'm...so...." I say. My mother ignoring me and pulling me to our transportation carriage.

"Take her home..." My mother snaps, pushing me into the carriage.

The carriage rides its way back home. I sit up, and hold me head.

"Wow..that bump did hit my head when I fell..or maybe the Hatter got in my head to much..heh heh.."  I say to myself.

The carriage comes to a stop. I get out without saying another word, walking up to my door step, and knock loudly on the door. My sister, Margaret Kingsleigh Answers.

"Woah! Alice! Did you go to a costume party?!" She says, taking a few steps back, looking only at my face. Her eyes darting all around my face and her mouth dropped open while her hand covers the jaw dropped shape.

"N..no?" I chuckle to myself..slowly rising my hands to my face, confused and scared.

"W..why?" I say, still looking at her.

She pulls me in and forcefully puts me in our 1 of 5 bathrooms.

I look myself in the mirror.

"Oh...my...GOODNESS!!" I shout.

I look at what's not my face anymore. My face looks like it is painted white, my eyes, purple underneath them and a shade of another color at the top about my eye lashes. My eyebrows turning orange but still yet, normal shaped. My lips, a glossy purple, my eyes, slowly starting to turn a dark green.

"Hatter...." I say quietly to myself, running back to my room, pushing my sister out of the way.

I look at myself in my own bedroom mirror, placing the palms of my hand over my 2 now white cheeks.

"Have I gone mad?" I say, silent to myself.